Installing the vortec Sc What to look for

I have a few question about instaling the Vortec SC impeller.
    First what is the bigest thing or problem that I might need to look out for? I am also going to add the RR heavy duty cluch and shimes to the instaling. On a scale fomr 1-10 how would you rate the instalation?? Ou of all the parts that I have done the Power filter whas the mot time comsuming. With my set up now (look below) what can I expect to see in preformance by adding the SC Impeller?? Also it will not push the motor more lean?? Who is running it and what are your results???

+1
    Installing the Vortech SC impeller is a snap. Just make sure you spin tighten the impeller to a point where it is flush with the black coating inside the SC housing. With the clutch, be very meticulous. Make sure all components go on as per the diagram and everything is squeeky clean. Also make sure to torque the hex nut to 22 lbs/ft and apply blue Loctite to it.

When pulling that SC unit, the whole SC should just slid out the side of the engine correk. I guess I should see some of the gears of cluch???

you can expect massive gains in aceleration .... u are welcome to email me with any questions or pics u need .. the rr clutch is a complete overkill for your set up the BOV is all u need

+1
    Jrs, the SC comes out pretty easily. You have to move the waterbox and remove the air intake hose/Riva Air intake pipe. The 3 bolts holding the SC on are kind of a pain to get out, but it's not difficult. Just tedious. After that, the SC pulls right out. Just handle it delicately.

The bolts are a size 5 torx head you will not be able to get a socket on the one that comes in from the front but a 1/4 inch 12 point wrench fits this perfect. Also be sure to stuff some shop rags under the engine because if you drop anything its a bitch to get it from under the engine.a magnet does not work on these bolts.
    Put antisieze where the two o rings are where it goes back into engine it keeps it from binding when installing. The flange calls for loctite 5910 the
    black silicone is ok just don't put very much.

Thread Information