Installing new 3 outlet fuel pump

Hey guys, im finally going to install the new 3 outlet fuel pump in place of the stock single one that I believe failed on me on my 95 SL750. I just dont know how to do it. I remember looking at it but this was about a couple months ago and remember seeing two lines inbetween each carb. Now instead of telling you what i think i should do, im just gonna ask if you can please just tell me how to hook it up. if theres a diagram or something that would be great also

also tell me if im right but i think im gonna need a splitter or 2 to connect 3 returns right?

Thanks a bunch

I love how everyone else says they came up with the three outlet kits first!!! I was the originator of them and other great mods for the crafts!!! But I don't really care just that we tested and proved these to work grreat!!! I just wanted to post that we upgraded the plugs that cap the old lines off...

+1
    Welcome aboard the Hulk. Nice that you have upgraded the plugs. You should post the the classified section what you offer.

It's nice to see my diagram is being very helpful. Happy to do my part to enlighten the Polaris community.

Quote Originally Posted by jetskimechanic View Post
    I love how everyone else says they came up with the three outlet kits first!!! I was the originator of them and other great mods for the crafts!!! But I don't really care just that we tested and proved these to work grreat!!! I just wanted to post that we upgraded the plugs that cap the old lines off...
    YOU Rock! thanks for posting and upgrading the kit! and welcome to the Green Hulk! ! now about the Polaris discount

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    YOU Rock! thanks for posting and upgrading the kit! and welcome to the Green Hulk! ! now about the Polaris discount
    Speaking of discount..Do you have the fuel switches with on, off an reserve?? Mine was stolen rite out of my ski on wendsday PM me jetskimechanic!

+1
    Hi JSM, WELCOME to the Green Hulk Forums!!

Maybe you could include our diagram as well, it seems to be the most sought after piece of information in the tech section.
    Like z said, what about setting us up with a Green Hulk Polaris Discount??

Jug Inspector
    I remember you guys saying NOT to loop the PTO around to the Center carb instead of capping them off, right? What was the reasoning behind that?

Bryan

Thread Information