+1

Fizzle my nizzle.

Hey all. I need some questions answered about getting the fizzle with my current mods and what supplementary mods I will need to make it right. Currently I have FX svho with deanís stage 2 non intercooler tune, stage one cooling, intake, tj exhaust mod, ribbon delete, Jimís plate, and soles 13/18. I am seeing peak RPM of 8300-8400 RPM as it has been a little cooler here is S. Florida the last couple weeks, and a speed of 80MPH. Now, I want to do the Fizzle and update the tune but my dilemma is, wont I be revving to high with the fizzle? I know it will increase RPM by a few hundred and that would put me at around 8600. Also, is the stage 2 cooling an absolute must with what ill have? Also donít want to do the dedicated line to intercooler. Iím uneasy about drilling through hull. Thank you!

+1
    Considering in the winter you will be a couple hundred rpm higher its perfect. Summer time you will be in the 8300-8400 relm.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanSVHO View Post
    Hey all. I need some questions answered about getting the fizzle with my current mods and what supplementary mods I will need to make it right. Currently I have FX svho with dean’s stage 2 non intercooler tune, stage one cooling, intake, tj exhaust mod, ribbon delete, Jim’s plate, and soles 13/18. I am seeing peak RPM of 8300-8400 RPM as it has been a little cooler here is S. Florida the last couple weeks, and a speed of 80MPH. Now, I want to do the Fizzle and update the tune but my dilemma is, wont I be revving to high with the fizzle? I know it will increase RPM by a few hundred and that would put me at around 8600. Also, is the stage 2 cooling an absolute must with what ill have? Also don’t want to do the dedicated line to intercooler. I’m uneasy about drilling through hull. Thank you!
    Hi Dan, your engine is safe to rev to 8650 RPM with the stock valve train so I wouldn't sweat it! In the heat of summer in your South Florida heat you will need the pro series cooling. It's really not a big deal to drill the small hole for the 1/2 x 1/2 fitting, but another work around would be to ditch your bailer/siphon tube system and use that thru hull fitting for the extra water line from the pro series cooling. Your ski would also benefit greatly from a Lucky 13 cone which would make it easy to dial in your RPM's and get them off the limiter and also make it easy to dial in rpm from cooler to hotter summer months. The FX skis work REALLY well with the L13 cones, but I recommend removing the siphon tube when using them.

Hope that helps!

+1
    Great info. Thanks. Just to clarify, the bailer/syphon tube is located in the exit nozzle correct? what is the purpose of that? I will be replacing that feed for the dedicated intercooler line? I guess i will be doing the pro-cooling also but will wait until after spring when it gets warmer. In the mean time, I am safe to upgrade my tune and add the fizzle with dedicated line? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Hi Dan, your engine is safe to rev to 8650 RPM with the stock valve train so I wouldn't sweat it! In the heat of summer in your South Florida heat you will need the pro series cooling. It's really not a big deal to drill the small hole for the 1/2 x 1/2 fitting, but another work around would be to ditch your bailer/siphon tube system and use that thru hull fitting for the extra water line from the pro series cooling. Your ski would also benefit greatly from a Lucky 13 cone which would make it easy to dial in your RPM's and get them off the limiter and also make it easy to dial in rpm from cooler to hotter summer months. The FX skis work REALLY well with the L13 cones, but I recommend removing the siphon tube when using them.

Hope that helps!

+1
    also, what is the diference between the pro-cooler kit and this worx kit?

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...ev89p6v7pf7s17

+1
    Great info. Thanks. Just to clarify, the bailer/syphon tube is located in the exit nozzle correct? what is the purpose of that? I will be replacing that feed for the dedicated intercooler line? I guess i will be doing the pro-cooling also but will wait until after spring when it gets warmer. In the mean time, I am safe to upgrade my tune and add the fizzle with dedicated line? Thank you.
    Yes, the siphon tube is in the venturi. It's purpose is to evacuate water from the hull. The pick up is under the midwall bearing/coupler. It's not really needed as your ski has a bilge pump. You should be fine in cooler months without the pro cooling.

+1
    also, what is the diference between the pro-cooler kit and this worx kit?

https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...ev89p6v7pf7s17
    The Riva pro series SVHO cooling kit is a more complete kit for both engine and aftermarket intercooler.
    The WORX kit just add's an extra water line to the engine.

+1
    MAkes sense. Thank you for the clarification. Ill be ordering the Fizzle only for now along with retune. Closer to summer time, i will add the pro-cooling, dedicated line and cone.

Thread Information