Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_Fast_SHO View Post
    Be at a ramp around 9am and tag along a group, we all meet at gross most of the time. If you are new please understand you need to keep the distance between skis specially riding the trails. You will have fun. Saturday we meet early for the radar run at Amelia Ramp. Good luck
    Awesome. Thanks for the info and I agree about the space. I come across people all to often that are riding entirely to close!

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inmotion View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the info and I agree about the space. I come across people all to often that are riding entirely to close!
    No problem, yes riding close to another ski is never good. Wether you are a new or experienced rider. We all like to keep it safe and have a great time. See you soon

3. +1 by:

+1
    I live in Harvey and pretty much only ride in MC. The wife and I are going this mudbug too! Go every time we have one. You can put bin at Amelia, or Dorions. Like said before if you can find Gros or Spunkey monkey you are found to see some of us coming and going. I should be on the water Friday. Morning. I'm staying at the campground. He wife will meet up with me that night. If you want to meet up and I can kind of show you around let me know. Might even be there Thursday. Just wanting to see who's all going to be in town first. You can pm me if you want

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mini73 View Post
    I live in Harvey and pretty much only ride in MC. The wife and I are going this mudbug too! Go every time we have one. You can put bin at Amelia, or Dorions. Like said before if you can find Gros or Spunkey monkey you are found to see some of us coming and going. I should be on the water Friday. Morning. I'm staying at the campground. He wife will meet up with me that night. If you want to meet up and I can kind of show you around let me know. Might even be there Thursday. Just wanting to see who's all going to be in town first. You can pm me if you want
    im in for meeting up and following people around. I've been to the spunky monkey before but I was coming from the plaquemine area. I may go ride down that way and just cruise around before hand to get a feel for the area

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inmotion View Post
    For those of us that are new around the skis what all should we expect for the event? I'm local so I'll make the drive down daily but it'd be nice to know where things where taking place if possible. Is there a website for Facebook page for more info?? Thanks for the help
    Just like everyone else has been telling you already. Most of us don't have anything set in stone, most usually meet at the ramps between 9-10:00am after grabbing some breakfast. We launch at Doiron's Landing or Amelia under the bridge some days depending on where we are looking to ride that day. A lot of times you just have to jump in with a group to tag along, some groups ride fast and others may just cruise around stopping at the local hot spots for a drink or food. Can't wait for THE BUG, hope to see you out there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Just like everyone else has been telling you already. Most of us don't have anything set in stone, most usually meet at the ramps between 9-10:00am after grabbing some breakfast. We launch at Doiron's Landing or Amelia under the bridge some days depending on where we are looking to ride that day. A lot of times you just have to jump in with a group to tag along, some groups ride fast and others may just cruise around stopping at the local hot spots for a drink or food. Can't wait for THE BUG, hope to see you out there.
    Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard about this until I got on this site so I was curious. I watched a few videos and all but didn't know if there was any designated spots to meet up. Sounds about like me and group of guys around diversion canal do. Just meet up at the ramp and go from there. So yea I'll definitely be out there. Hope to see/meet y'all out there

8. +1 by:

+1
    Good deal, yeah your not the only one who didn't know about Mudbug happening in our backyards. I'm pretty much local as well. Myself, wife and many friends have been going to the Mudbug from the beginning back in 2005. We are very fortunate to have Jerry and his family provide us with such a great forum to share our passion and love for the sport. I personally have meet some of the best people in the world from Greenhulk.net. We still book a hotel at the Clarion just to hang out in the evenings after riding all day to hang out at the pool, grab diner and just to walk the parking lot to see what everyone is riding. Great times for sure

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Good deal, yeah your not the only one who didn't know about Mudbug happening in our backyards. I'm pretty much local as well. Myself, wife and many friends have been going to the Mudbug from the beginning back in 2005. We are very fortunate to have Jerry and his family provide us with such a great forum to share our passion and love for the sport. I personally have meet some of the best people in the world from Greenhulk.net. We still book a hotel at the Clarion just to hang out in the evenings after riding all day to hang out at the pool, grab diner and just to walk the parking lot to see what everyone is riding. Great times for sure
    i talked to my wife just a little while ago about getting a room down there for the weekend. It's a little over an hour drive for us but it'd be good not to drive an hour back just to make the trip again in the morning. Gotta see how her work lines out though. Either way looking forward to riding down that way and hanging out for a bit.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    Looks like some of the S L O W Tennessee Boys will be making an appearance
    I've got a new GTR-X 230 with like, 2 hours on it, so it still hasn't been broken in yet. LOL!

12. +1 by:

+1
    Hey guys going to Mud Bug, will get there Wed. night the 7th. I booked a hotel room @ the Comfort-Inn, rather than the Clarion. Need to save a few buck$.
    It is my 1st time and really look forward to meeting as many GH members as I can. So I thought it a great idea ... to wear a T-Shirt with my "OzarkYammonster" GH name on it. So if you see me .... step up & say Hello.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information