+1

Yamaha fx highoutput or Kawasaki stx 15f???? Help me decide..

Hows it going everyone? well i have finally got myself down to two skis, The Yamaha fx highoutput, and the Kawasaki Stx 15f..

The Fx is beautiful but its a bit rough on the pocket and looks to be non athletic lol Cruising can get old fast...

The stx 15f from what ive ready is a great buy and sounds like alot of fun weather it be cruising, jumping, racing more functionality and its a bit more economical...

Ideally i wanted the Gp1300r but was convinced out of it by friends with g/f's lol so id like a fun bike that I wont get bored on anytime soon, Loans take forever to pay off lol so id like to have fun while making the effort of paying for this fun hobby.
    I would really appreciate any input as I am looking to make my purchase tommorow, I gotta get on the water before Memorial Day weekend lol Well I hope to hear from everyone soon.
    Thanks,
    Adrian

I can say that the 15f was huge until I saw a 250. I have never owned a yami, but currently own 4 kawi's. I have seen the 15f up close and really like it. It's so small. But I may be a little biased?

I have the FXHO and love it, its best qualities are great rough water ride, one of the best if not the best in reliability and over 100 miles range on the 18.5 gallon tank. The 15f is also a great ski which is a little faster and more sporty than the FXHO. 15f owners seem to love their skis too, looking at the two of them next to eachother, the FXHO looks much bigger which may explain their performance differences. Hope this helps!!

Part of it is you need to ride or at least sit on each as they have significantly different ergonomics, i.e. seat size, steering position, ride height, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mjammer View Post
    Part of it is you need to ride or at least sit on each as they have significantly different ergonomics, i.e. seat size, steering position, ride height, etc.
    for sure. the 15f is pretty uncomfortable for me at 6'1". I stand damn near half the time on it. But it does have power and jumps pretty well.

the fxho looks SOOOO much more comfortable. But it was pricey. 15f is okay for cruising, but you can just look at the FXHO and see it rides better.

Thread Information