3 km/h nose cone???

Anyone have this or know about it? Jer/Shibs? 1+ mph for approx. $150, mmmmnnnn.

http://www.yellow.fr/index.php?page=...id=55&catsel=3

-Brendan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It has a wierd translation..
    http://www.freetranslation.com/free/web.asp
    If it works I bet you could put some epoxy on your cone and shape it. Next season I'm going to epoxy mine to have an upward curve to make up for the 2.5 wedge. I didn't have any luck using a shim because I had to make the bottom too thick and it let in water.

yellow.fr: Products: Stupid of turbine + 3 km/h
    Supercharged - turbine
    Stupid of turbine + 3 km/h
    Réf. : TUR01
    Public advised tariff ttc € : 120.98
    Pro tariff, we to consult.

Zoom
    Grace to this stupid one of turbine, you increase your speed of not at all any 3 km/. Very easy to reach, it will be replaced in some minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download to card it produces

What about this one from Wetwolf (scroll to the bottom of the page for the RXP)?

http://www.wetwolf.com/sea/

Thks for the translation Kinchle. I thought I had found more of a write up about it on the "yellow" site. Oh well. I'm wondering how much gain will be observed on a modified ski. Either way, I'm ordering it today.

Ramnj: I'll check them out too.

-Brendan

Brendan, before you spend $150, you should check with skat trak. i bet they can machine you one from billet to your spec (longer or shorther than stock..longer giving you more top end and less accel. and the opposite for shorter) for $80. i think the att cone along with the adjustable venturi mod would give the most adjustablity for finding the best of both worlds type of thing (accel. and top end). i have never had an att cone so im not sure how good they are. i am very interested in this idea because there so much speed hidden in the pump, we just have to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mxl16
    Brendan, before you spend $150, you should check with skat trak. i bet they can machine you one from billet to your spec (longer or shorther than stock..longer giving you more top end and less accel. and the opposite for shorter) for $80. i think the att cone along with the adjustable venturi mod would give the most adjustablity for finding the best of both worlds type of thing (accel. and top end). i have never had an att cone so im not sure how good they are. i am very interested in this idea because there so much speed hidden in the pump, we just have to look for it.
    Thanks Mike. I sent an email to Yellow and they have not gotten back to me yet anyhow. I am going to look into it a little further. I would actually sacrifice a "little" holeshot for some more top.

Thread Information