Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Another ebay winner

May 7th I won some buckshots on ebay,carbs I dont need.
    I pay quicker than anyone on ebay so thats not an issue all i get is the invoice no shipping info at all.
    Start emailing for info get no answer.
    Its now the 18th so I go thru ebay and get his phone # after emailing him again.
    I get someone who said he doesent live there anymore that he was going cross country and didnt get his emails.
    He also said he saw the package and it would have gone out.
    I gave my phone # then he called back with a different story.
    now there at his mothers house she sent the packages out and missed mine.
    Promised me it by Monday.

User ID: captainniceguy
    Name: Dru Nichols

If your on this forum you suck your a irresponsible ebayer
    He doesnt answer emails and didnt even call me in person it was probabbly him I talked to on the phone.
    No shipping info at all I won the auction on the 7th payed right away its 11 days later.

DONT try and defend this person he dosnt have the balls to do it himself.third party excuse never heard such bullshit.If the carbs dont come Monday hes getting reported PERIOD.

Powersellers are another problem they opperate the same way no communication and poor service.(not all a few good ones)

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    wow Scott, you don't seem to have luck buying carbs on ebay. Was it last summer we were bidding against each other, you won, and the guy was a flake?

Good luck bro

+1
    Im going to the river to wrench might calm me down lol.........

+1
    Never made it to the river.
    My rear wheel bearings craped out on me on the way to storage.
    Problem was it boilled my brake fluid and as I was coming up on a red light I found out I had no brakes at all.
    There was a Car transporter stoped at the light in front of me I jumped the curb bent my front Right wheel and holed the oil pan dodged trees bushes traffic lights and some sort of white box(phones I think) while going around the transporter.
    I was able to drive to storage my friend Geof jack hamered the rear drum off and cut the inner bearing race,whats left of it off.
    Then cause you cant get a hub at the auto parts store we spent 3 hours at the junk yard.
    Replaced the bearings seal hub and drum but didnt get to the oil pan.
    What a F$%%^N day.
    12 hours of bullshit.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    go buy a lotto ticket. . .

+1
    Today is done just went out and put a bigger pan under the van.
    no idea how I missed hitting something other than the curb.
    There are faint scratches all down the side of the van and a small crease in the side door.
    Never boilled brake fluid before I dont recomend it.
    $60 at the junk yard for a rear hub looks like I will have to drop the oil pan to get it welded or to replace it.

I dont buy lottery tickets I would never win.

Sometimes it helps to vent todays adventure got my mind off ebay if nothing else,things could have been a lot worse.

SD

+1
    I am with addicted on this one buy the ticket!

Man the only thing nice about being down is everything else is up from there.

just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    May 7th I won some buckshots on ebay,carbs I dont need.
    I pay quicker than anyone on ebay so thats not an issue all i get is the invoice no shipping info at all.
    Start emailing for info get no answer.
    Its now the 18th so I go thru ebay and get his phone # after emailing him again.
    I get someone who said he doesent live there anymore that he was going cross country and didnt get his emails.
    He also said he saw the package and it would have gone out.
    I gave my phone # then he called back with a different story.
    now there at his mothers house she sent the packages out and missed mine.
    Promised me it by Monday.

User ID: captainniceguy
    Name: Dru Nichols

If your on this forum you suck your a irresponsible ebayer
    He doesnt answer emails and didnt even call me in person it was probabbly him I talked to on the phone.
    No shipping info at all I won the auction on the 7th payed right away its 11 days later.

DONT try and defend this person he dosnt have the balls to do it himself.third party excuse never heard such bullshit.If the carbs dont come Monday hes getting reported PERIOD.

Powersellers are another problem they opperate the same way no communication and poor service.(not all a few good ones)
    Hey I just got hit by a newbe on ebay. I sold one of my ski covers to him, shipped right on time, sent tracking # . he NEVER E-MAILS ME. just slams me with neutral feed back( I guess it could have been worste), he says cover won't fit his 1200 gpr. THAT IS WHAT THE COVER WAS ON WHEN THE PICS WAS TAKEN FOR THE E_BAY POSTING!

I just sent him a post letting him know I wish he had wrote me on the issue.( I do not leave neg. feed back for pay back. he will find his own life has a way of doing that).I let hm know that you have to put the handle bars on first. my bet is he never used a cover and it was just a miss understanding.

Far as your oil pan: Use "SEAL ALL" on it. that stuff will seal any thing! ad glass cloth if you have to.. but if you clean it up a little it will work great. I have used it on all kinds of stuff.
    I seal gas tanks with it and WHILE THEY WHERE LEAKING! Trust me it is worth the 3.49 it cost everyday of the week.

Good luck bro...

+1
    Speaking of Ebay, I just won a auction for a R&D grate and a Pro-Tec came in the mail! The picture an the auction clearly show a R&D, and of course no answer to my prompt email asking why!

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1

Talking oside ,bill is a great power seller on ebay

(100 percent feed back) perfect ebay buyer seller he was my first buy on ebay he said i payed to much he gave me a refund thats wy he has close to 450 with a perfect record( YOU CAN TRUST HIM......)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information