Need some quick advice.

I'm just getting ready to reinstall my SC and was wondering if there was anything I needed to do other than simply sliding it in and bolting it on?

Also, are there any helpful hints to reinstalling it to make the process go smoother?

Thanks

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    some anti-seize or marine grease on the mating surfaces, on the o-rings area. you'll probably need to spin the impeller a little bit to get the gears and the flywheel to mesh if it doesn't line up perfectly the first time.

+1
    toss the sc and go with the rude charger

seriously though, do exactly what sean said.

is the intercooler going in too?

Sweetness, I got it all back together. A couple annoyances made it take about an hour. I must be nuts though because I just got back in and it's 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    toss the sc and go with the rude charger

seriously though, do exactly what sean said.

is the intercooler going in too?
    Hey man, my wallet in empty. Im already saving up for that beast though. It's a possiblity that I might have one of those in my ski one year from now.

Didn't install the IC. I'm testing in stages. There are some other things that I want to get out of the way before installing the IC. I'm also riding with a couple forum buddies tomorrow morning, so I just wanted to get the machine back together so I can ride. I should have the IC installed by the end of Memorial Day weekend or the weekend after that. Don't worry, you'll be the first to hear about my results with your IC kit.

Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    Sweetness, I got it all back together. A couple annoyances made it take about an hour. I must be nuts though because I just got back in and it's 11pm.

Hey man, my wallet in empty. Im already saving up for that beast though. It's a possiblity that I might have one of those in my ski one year from now.

Didn't install the IC. I'm testing in stages. There are some other things that I want to get out of the way before installing the IC. I'm also riding with a couple forum buddies tomorrow morning, so I just wanted to get the machine back together so I can ride. I should have the IC installed by the end of Memorial Day weekend or the weekend after that. Don't worry, you'll be the first to hear about my results with your IC kit.
    Hey bro, pardon the ignorance but where are u in relation to detroit? me and some buddies get together with our friends from the states and ride in oakland county and we all ride rxp's.

Quote Originally Posted by 06viperrxp View Post
    Hey bro, pardon the ignorance but where are u in relation to detroit? me and some buddies get together with our friends from the states and ride in oakland county and we all ride rxp's.
    Check this.
    Last edited by RXP-REX; 03-26-2010 at 11:33 AM.

Thread Information