Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

The polaris boards are KICKIN'!

I gotta say, For not seeing many polari's on the water this board is covered in polaris posts!

You guy's are the last of the dying "watercraft" breed!
    Just shows the diehard passion you guy's have for the minority ski.
    Are new parts still available for the ski's? Anyway, I'm glad to see this board has the room & knowledge for all breeds of watercraft & not so "one sided" like some other boards.

+1
    This site rocks!!
    Polaris parts are still plentiful and I think with this group we'll have parts well into the future.
    Check out the Polaris Projects section and see what these guys are doing. Awesome reading!!

+1

I have owend several PWC's and have ridden lots of the new ones, but for some reason I keep my Polari. There is just something about them, the power potential, handleing of a small ski, and the thrifty mods that are out there just keeps me coming back to Polaris. I also like having something that everyone else dose not have. Lets face it, as far as the two stroke skis the Polaris PRO is a hard Ski to beat. 64 MPH out of a two stroke 785cc ski, right from the factory. That is keeping up with a lot of the newer, 4 stroke, bigger cc ski's that are bing produced today (10 years later).

Rodney

Banned User
    Yep, the new home as been good to us.

And the quality of people here make it even more special for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    I gotta say, For not seeing many polari's on the water this board is covered in Polaris posts!
    Nice post! My first craft was a trashed Polaris! These guys got it up and running in no time! My second craft was a Yamaha! Honestly if my first was a Yami it still wouldn't run! I got tumbleweeds on all the Yami sites! lucky for me the systems of each craft are the same or similar so what I learned here will crossover Z

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    Nice post! My first craft was a trashed Polaris! These guys got it up and running in no time! My second craft was a Yamaha! Honestly if my first was a Yami it still wouldn't run! I got tumbleweeds on all the Yami sites! lucky for me the systems of each craft are the same or similar so what I learned here will crossover Z

I have owened a Yami, Suziki, and I still have a DOO, all great ski's, but for some reason I keep, and love my Polari.

I like my Polaris more and more every day! or at least anytime I post a question on another forum! I'd like to know the ratio of unanswered questions quota for every forum?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyae View Post
    I have owend several PWC's and have ridden lots of the new ones, but for some reason I keep my Polari. There is just something about them, the power potential, handleing of a small ski, and the thrifty mods that are out there just keeps me coming back to Polaris. I also like having something that everyone else dose not have. Lets face it, as far as the two stroke skis the Polaris PRO is a hard Ski to beat. 64 MPH out of a two stroke 785cc ski, right from the factory. That is keeping up with a lot of the newer, 4 stroke, bigger cc ski's that are bing produced today (10 years later).

Rodney
    I rode my 1st 785 pro a few months ago, in fact it was the only polaris i've ridde. It was Hydrotoy's old ski I beleive, Man, what a wet ride! Powerful, a little more of a touchy handling ski then what i'm used to but it was easy to learn the ways it handled as it has some of the same characteristics as my gsx . On my full limited setup 800 gsx, with the worx grate & sponsons, It's on rails! A lot of people don't like the way it handles & say "it's too sensitive" but I love it. There musta been some issues with that ski because we were within 1 boat length on several runs hitting right at 60 mph, sometimes me, sometimes him in front. Once you master the handling of the small 785 pro, all esle would be cake!

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I like my Polaris more and more every day! or at least anytime I post a question on another forum! I'd like to know the ratio of unanswered questions quota for every forum?

40:1 LOL!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information