Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    269

    Wanted to say thanks to Jerry...

    Jerry, you are a true class act. I appreciate you getting my SC'r done as quickly as you did it. I got everyhting back in tonight and she fired up just fine. It's hard to find people dedicated to anything in life anymore. You my friend are a great person. You believe in helping people and you are a master in business. Thanks again

    Your friend John


  2. #2
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    He sure is!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    2,677
    +1
    24
    Yes He Is A Super Man And Does What He Says He Is Gonna Do.=d>
    Todd

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    Jerry, you are a true class act. I appreciate you getting my SC'r done as quickly as you did it. I got everyhting back in tonight and she fired up just fine. It's hard to find people dedicated to anything in life anymore. You my friend are a great person. You believe in helping people and you are a master in business. Thanks again

    Your friend John
    Frew- Congratulations! You figured it out! Man, I thought you fell of the face of the earth after getting married! Hows the bridal business?

  5. #5
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    Stone house, Quad driver, Liquid?
    Jerry is the Man!

  6. #6
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    Frew- Congratulations! You figured it out! Man, I thought you fell of the face of the earth after getting married! Hows the bridal business?

    Darrin, business has been great this year. Just keep growing. I have not been around because of work. We are recieving in about 200 boxes a day and shipping out about 200 boxes a day. It's been a real challenge. How are you bud? Hope to see you guys at the lake of the Ozarks this summer? RXP Steve, I hope you can make it as well. I look forward to meeting you. You guys are always welcome to stay at my parents place. Oh! They just got a new boat. 28 foot launch chrs Craft. It's a heck of a nice boat. You guys will have to take a ride with me to Party Cove on it.

  7. #7
    Liquid- Danny will pm you when the dates are in July! I hope to spend some time with you and your wife. Party Cove is out for me this year, bringing the wife and kid with me on this one! Steve better go! Vacation without Steve is like drinking N/A beer!

  8. #8
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    Liquid- Danny will pm you when the dates are in July! I hope to spend some time with you and your wife. Party Cove is out for me this year, bringing the wife and kid with me on this one! Steve better go! Vacation without Steve is like drinking N/A beer!
    `

    lol! You know we are expecting? It's going to be a Christmas baby. I'm going to have lots of questions for you. Not about SC'rs this time lol!

  9. #9
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    269
    We should all hook up and do dinner, drinks and good times.

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Thanks for the kind words John. Now, take some time away from work and go RIDE!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Just wanted to say thanks.
    By Mike Greenwood in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 11:24 AM
  2. Just wanted to say thanks
    By addicted in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. Just Wanted To Say Thanks!
    By YOUNGGUNZ403 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:49 PM
  4. Want to thank Jerry and the site!!!
    By ArmyRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
  5. Just want to say thanks
    By NCHeel in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •