Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking RXP STGII w/ECU add B-Kit

hey guys, i currently have a stgII rxp with an aftermarket ecu, i was wanting to upgrade to the B-Kit sc.. my topspeed to date is 75.2 on radar down here in south fl @ 8350 rpms only running 8100rpms now in the heat... with this setup would i need anything else and what pitch/impellar should i run, triple blade?? I'm looking for even more arm wrenching acceleration and some more top , as my topspeed has dropped a lot as summer is nearing ... any one have used b-kit around ? I was thinkin of moving the votech sc impellar to my stg 1 rxp .. anyways sorry if this was covered already, i searched but wanted to be sure.. i have the need for more speeed .. thanks guys for any help in advance!!!

+1
    Forget the 'B' kit and go with the Rude supercharger. Night and day difference. 80mph will be easy with the Rude. (and a 15/19 prop.)

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Where in So.Fla are you Colby?

Wait a while, the b-kits pop up from time to time on the classified section for cheap!

I'm in naples ... i'll keep my eye out in the classifieds, seen some there before ... thanks for the advice

Well Rude, Bkit whichever ya better hold on!!!! I'd say I lost 500 rpm's going back to a stock sc after B kit.... I recommend Rude they say its better I dunno never tried one BUT just leave the prop as is and see where your rpm's end up. I'd guess and say ya need 1.5 maybe 2 mm added to that prop or a heavily bent riva skat 3 blade.... ITS A whole new ski witrh a real sc on it! Ya will chit! BUT ya need to adjust fopr max pot.....
    #1 4 ' intake
    #2 prop
    #3 more arse have no fear pills

RUDE

Thumbs up Went with Riva STGIII SC

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice... i got tried of waiting for a b-kit to come up in the classifieds and the rude new has a pretty price tag, so i decided to go with the Riva STG3 SC. Installed it this morning, and just got back from testing... holy shit its a like a different ski , amazing increase in power... its 95 degrees outside and the water is 90, feels like 120 degrees, anyways i ran 77mph, 76.6mph, and 76.7mph back and forth @ 8450rpms.. i left the prop alone as my rpms have been around 8000 since the hot weather came... midrange is unbelievable!!! Anyways cant really hit it out of the hole as it caviates.. my ski is basically have a complete riva stg III, so i was wondering whats the best prop/pitch to run with this setup, i like acceleration more than top speed as no one i ride with can go above 60 ... i heard some raves about the triple blade as far as accel goes. Anyways want to thank jerry!! This sc is amazing, i couldnt imagine running this setup in cooler conditions or what a b-kit/rude sc would do ... Oh one other thing what kind of HP does a STGIII have? Thanks Guys!!
    Last edited by Colby; 06-09-2007 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for all the advice... i got tried of waiting for a b-kit to come up in the classifieds and the rude new has a pretty price tag, so i decided to go with the Riva STG3 SC. Installed it this morning, and just got back from testing... holy shit its a like a different ski , amazing increase in power... its 95 degrees outside and the water is 90, feels like 120 degrees, anyways i ran 77mph, 76.6mph, and 76.7mph back and forth @ 8450rpms.. i left the prop alone as my rpms have been around 8000 since the hot weather came... midrange is unbelievable!!! Anyways cant really hit it out of the hole as it caviates.. i basically have a riva stgIII, so i was wondering whats the best prop/pitch to run with this setup, i like acceleration more than top speed as no one i ride with can go above 60 ... i heard some raves about the triple blade as far as accel goes. Anyways want to thank jerry!! This sc is amazing, i couldnt imagine running this setup in cooler conditions or what a b-kit/rude sc would do ... Thanks Guys!!
    I bet if you put the 15/19 3 blade on u will gone some top end and even more out of the hole pull then you have right now. Get a skt 15/19r in there.

+1
    yup. that 15/19r is what you need. Ive got one but i'm overpropped. I'm gonna take it off next weekend. If my speed goes up 1.5mph my15/19r (1.8 hours on it) will be in the classifieds. You need one though since you have the hp and the rpms to turn it. I'm at about 250 hp and stock ecu.

I am running the stageII with the Rude charger 50lbs injectors, fuel controller, stock computer, 15/20r prop turning 8020rpm and 10.5psi. We tested today on 96 degree weather water temp was 80. Best was 76.1 with a 225 rider. The acceleration was bad ass.

I bet that with a Riva or Rotax ECU turnning 8500rpm with 13psi you will see 80+

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information