+1

Cost of Ski slips in Jersey

Wow, Just got done signing my PWC Slips for the Marina, and they are $750 each on the Delaware River in Delran, plus I had to up my insurance to 300K in fuel spill coverage...another $140 per year. At least I am on brand new ski floats, the nice ones with the rollers. Certainly isnt a cheap hobby is it. Just curious what other Jersey riders are paying to keep their skis at the marinas ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaily View Post
    Wow, Just got done signing my PWC Slips for the Marina, and they are $750 each on the Delaware River in Delran, plus I had to up my insurance to 300K in fuel spill coverage...another $140 per year. At least I am on brand new ski floats, the nice ones with the rollers. Certainly isnt a cheap hobby is it. Just curious what other Jersey riders are paying to keep their skis at the marinas ?
    I'm also on the Delaware down in bordentown. mine was $600, then of course the insurance. do you usually always ride on the delaware? how far do u usually go down?

+1
    Yes I do almost all of my riding on the Delaware. I don't go too far North. Usually between Curtins Marina and Battleship. This year I plan on doing some riding at the shore since I sold 2 of my old skis to my cousin.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaily View Post
    $500, april till december Resident price for Belmar marina. its $750 for non-residents so i think you are on par. Insurance required. paid $1100 at a private marina 2 years ago.

+1
    Under $500 if you own your own floating dock, $500-$1k+ depending on the area.
    No one told u...? B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand...applies to skis too lol

6. +1 by:

+1
    So at least I am par with Jersey guys. Yeah, I've had 2 boats, both of which were ridiculous to maintain. Once I got skis, there was no turning back.

Thread Information