Power flow exhaust??

Hey guys,

Dumb question, but is a power flow exhaust just a resonator replacement tube, or is it an actually aftermarket exhaust?

Also, I noticed everyone gets speedo readings that are off by as much as 10mph.. I looked at the pick up yesterday and noticed about 4mm of square edge from the housing protruding into the water channel. Do you think this could be inducing the turbulance to give the bad readings? I qucikly grabbed the dremmel and went to town making it more hydrodaynamic in shape.. Interested to see if the readings become more accurate now..

+1
    Just apipe 8 inch long thank IRON HEAD

Thanks, do you know how much $$ they csot? I just had the exhaust shop fab one for me yesterday and it cost US$30.

+1
    Mark At Race Tech Made Me One For $ 12 Cd But It Cost Me For Mods $1250.00 Cd To Run 61 Mph Thank Iron Head

The powerflor exhaust goes from the waterbox to the exhaust exit on the boat. It will replace the exhaust hose and the resonator as well. I think it goes for about $150.

Thanks, is it specific to our boats, or crossover ski suff? When I asked Riva about what parts would work on my rig, I was quickly shut down, guess there are not enough of us to warrant the test fitting..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djames View Post
    Thanks, is it specific to our boats, or crossover ski suff? When I asked Riva about what parts would work on my rig, I was quickly shut down, guess there are not enough of us to warrant the test fitting..

Thanks
    I dont know if it was meant for our boats or if it is a ski part, but it fits the boat. Someone recently installed it, there's a thread about it on this page or the next one.

that was me and yes it fits fine and sounds incredible. Too bad my supercharger washers exploded so I cant enjoy it right now.

Thread Information