Great videos and pics JAG

I know it is a hard job riding in ruff water with one hand and holding the camera and filming with the other ,GREAT JOB .Maybe next time we will get some pictures of the man behind the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertoys View Post
    Great videos and pics JAG

I know it is a hard job riding in ruff water with one hand and holding the camera and filming with the other ,GREAT JOB .Maybe next time we will get some pictures of the man behind the camera.
    Thanks Hypertoys Yeah, I'm glad I didn't run off the water into the trees while I was filming... Hey, I saw myself in a couple of your pics! Thanks for taking pics and posting them too.

I think NCHeel has a video clip of me from Friday...I hope he puts it up somewhere.

It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed getting to meet a bunch of fine pwc riders. Fun stuff!

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Yeah I'll get around to posting it soon. Had to work the last two nights. How many skis did you have show on Saturday? What speeds was people running? Wondering how fast the yellow RXP was.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    Yeah I'll get around to posting it soon. Had to work the last two nights. How many skis did you have show on Saturday? What speeds was people running? Wondering how fast the yellow RXP was.
    No problem NC...I appreciate you shooting video and pics for us on Friday. You're a very thoughtful guy - always checking on the last rider in the group to make sure no one was left behind. Wish you could have been with us Saturday - much better day for riding.

There were around 12-14 riders I think on Saturday. I know Woody's yellow RXP had radar runs of 80.0 and 80.3 and I think there were a couple of other yams running that or a little better.

Great Pics, maybe after Labor Day you guys can come on to Myrtle Beach and we can show you how we do it...Great video and thanks for some great riding. Some of you misses some great riding later on Saturday and Sunday was the first day we were able to ride without wetsuits. It was 82 when I left to come back to the beach at 2:30. Again thanks for some great friendships being made and fun riding had by all.

+1
    Thanks for posting the video and pictures Late Saturday evening with some what better water conditions but still not optimal we saw some high 83+ mph runs just a tick shy of 84 mph in our test cove. Not too bad for 1300cc single pipe skis! Thanks to everyone who came ride. Tommy

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Heres what video I got on Friday. Not a lot due to water drops messing with the focus.
    Last edited by NCHeel; 05-26-2007 at 06:16 AM.

Thread Information