Thread: ultra 250 ride

ultra 250 ride

i ran around on an ultra 250 this weekend and all i can say is its fast going strait but kept coming unhooked in the ass when i was trying to turn it maybe it is a real nice boat for the average person but i guess after riding a hurricane and cornering on that thing i was left wanting a lil more out of the ultra but man that thing is fast!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of speed was you getting out of that thing? The dealership says that it will do 80, but everybody I have talked to says they are only getting 70ish.

+1
    more like 65-67 mph. the stock RXP still roasts that whale.

+1
    The farthest iv gotten mine is 64 this was in chop. 1000lb boat or not it started to rock side to side an get unstable an so i backed off. If your an avg person like me it handels pretty damm good. IMO it turns like when you corner on a motorcycle.

+1
    There is NO 3 seater on the market that compares to the Ultra 250, it's faster and quicker than anything in it's class and does better than most 2 seater's that exist, not bad for a 1K pound animal.
    As for the handling in rough water get ANY two or three seater stock boat and say bye-bye! They are going to see nothing but your ass end.
    Get in the chop and say Bye-Bye to any and ALL two or three seater watercraft getting from point A to point B.
    This boat is one of the most comfortable and phenomenal rides to hit the market!! It loves the ugly water.
    Now let's see what BRP, Honda and Yami do for 08'.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    There is NO 3 seater on the market that compares to the Ultra 250, it's faster and quicker than anything in it's class and does better than most 2 seater's that exist, not bad for a 1K pound animal.
    As for the handling in rough water get ANY two or three seater stock boat and say bye-bye! They are going to see nothing but your ass end.
    Get in the chop and say Bye-Bye to any and ALL two or three seater watercraft getting from point A to point B.
    This boat is one of the most comfortable and phenomenal rides to hit the market!! It loves the ugly water.
    Now let's see what BRP, Honda and Yami do for 08'.
    THANK YOU AL!!! An when i ment chop i mean 3 feet an i was goin balls out. But like i said im an avg rider an i think the ski is a blast. Idk why ppl gotta bash this ski??? In all honesty i think its more of a jealousy issue, than who is faster.

if anything they just need 2 do some serious r&d an get that 250 motor in a 2 seater ,

but yea i think the rotax boys are a lil soft becuase there is a new kid on the block an hes got a better bb gun ,

Thread Information