Chat Room

The Chat room is fired up come join us.
    http://hydrotoys.com/ChatClient/live...on=LoginScreen

+1
    Join the fun!!!!

+1
    When is the next session?

polaris 96 slx780

I dont know if I am doing this right but here it goes. We have to skis, one run great but the other has been swamped. Water in every part of the motor and carbs. Had to rebuild the 3rd cylinder (toasted!) but other two were alright. Got it running , idles great, revs up great but when it under a load (running in the lake) it lugs real bad. I believe it is now running to rich. From trying to start it so many times I think there is to much oil settled into the crank case causing the plugs to foul. Changed plugs twice and each time it starts and runs great (on the trailer) but once it is under a load it lugs and dies. Any ideas??? Also, was wandering, if thier is to much oil in the crankcase, what is the best way to remove excess without having to pull engine and break down again. any help would be great!

check your fuel/water seperator

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by haulin' butt View Post
    I dont know if I am doing this right but here it goes. We have to skis, one run great but the other has been swamped. Water in every part of the motor and carbs. Had to rebuild the 3rd cylinder (toasted!) but other two were alright. Got it running , idles great, revs up great but when it under a load (running in the lake) it lugs real bad. I believe it is now running to rich. From trying to start it so many times I think there is to much oil settled into the crank case causing the plugs to foul. Changed plugs twice and each time it starts and runs great (on the trailer) but once it is under a load it lugs and dies. Any ideas??? Also, was wandering, if thier is to much oil in the crankcase, what is the best way to remove excess without having to pull engine and break down again. any help would be great!
    Welcome Haulin Butt,
    You found the right site, so in that respect you are off to a great start. Now to really get you moving in the right direction, let me help you post your questions in the right area.

Follow this simple request. We'll help you, so don't worry if you don't get it right the first time, or even the tenth time. Just expect a little ribbing.

See the bar on the left side, where it says "Polaris?" Click on that.
    Next, see Polaris General Discussion? Click on that.
    Now, you are in the right section to ask for help.
    Click on the button in the left hand middle section that says "new thread."

Fill out the title and message, and you are on your way to a whole world of some of the best watercraft techs on the internet.

Make sure you set up your profile (top left) and have notifications sent to your email, whenever there are responses sent to your threads.

It helps to put your location in your profile so that others in your area may help as well.

As always send a private message to any of the moderators for help.

Can I move some furniture and a pool table into the chat room? seems like it's always empty? let's get a kegerator also!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    Can I move some furniture and a pool table into the chat room? seems like it's always empty? let's get a kegerator also!
    He said ^^^^^^ kegerator!!!! CLASSIC...

Thread Information