Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316

    Jerry or Richard

    Do either of you sell SeaDoo gear, specifically wet suits?

    I'm looking at the

    Ladies' Force Fullsuit
    285612
    Retail: $179.99

    and

    Men's Force Fullsuit
    285611
    Retail: $179.99

    If you guys can get them what are your prices?


  2. #2
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    9,378
    +1
    625
    Add to his post.
    Can anyone get the Neo Seadoo Lifejacketts?

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    34,983
    +1
    1,900
    Rich probably has a hookup on that stuff.

  4. #4
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    9,378
    +1
    625
    Rich, Can you get the Neoprene Seadoo vest?

    here is what I would like.

    https://www.jmcamper.com/sunshop/htm...ene-Black.html

    or this one.

    https://www.jmcamper.com/sunshop/htm...-Freewave.html

  5. #5
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,013
    +1
    3
    Yes I can, but their stuff is usually over priced. Dealer cost on it is probably over what competitive gear goes for . Email me the part numbers and sizes/colors you need and I'll look up the prices.

    Richard

  6. #6
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316
    The thing that I like are the removable arms and legs. If I can find something else cheaper but quality I'll buy it, I've just never come across anything.

  7. #7
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,013
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire
    Rich, Can you get the Neoprene Seadoo vest?

    here is what I would like.

    https://www.jmcamper.com/sunshop/htm...ene-Black.html

    or this one.

    https://www.jmcamper.com/sunshop/htm...-Freewave.html

    WOW; That place sure has some good prices !! I pay $7 less on one vest and $1 less on the other. By the time you added shipping from SD to me and from me to you they would have the best price. The covers (although not the latest models) cost less than what I would pay for them !! Even the XPS oil at $30 a gallon is dirt cheap. They must buy in large quantities or I'm just getting screwed !!

    Richard

  8. #8
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,013
    +1
    3

    Re: Jerry or Richard

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_
    Do either of you sell SeaDoo gear, specifically wet suits?

    I'm looking at the

    Ladies' Force Fullsuit
    285612
    Retail: $179.99

    and

    Men's Force Fullsuit
    285611
    Retail: $179.99

    If you guys can get them what are your prices?

    Josh; Answering your email comes back saying you are on vacation ??

  9. #9
    captain obvious Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Visalia, Ca
    Posts
    2,316

    Re: Jerry or Richard

    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_
    Do either of you sell SeaDoo gear, specifically wet suits?

    I'm looking at the

    Ladies' Force Fullsuit
    285612
    Retail: $179.99

    and

    Men's Force Fullsuit
    285611
    Retail: $179.99

    If you guys can get them what are your prices?

    Josh; Answering your email comes back saying you are on vacation ??
    whoops. Yeah I work from the house and this past week I've been on vacation. I'm still here checking and sending email, just not replying to work related email. I'll turn that auto respond off now that I'll be going back on the clock starting Monday.

    I forgot to send you the email from my personal address.

  10. #10
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    9,378
    +1
    625
    Rich thanks for the reply. I will order it from them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question for Jerry..
    By Therock in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 05:11 PM
  2. Jerry, t-stat install?
    By Vern in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 10:29 AM
  3. hey Jerry, or Miketrin, or 11, or anyone who would know...
    By theantiRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 08:56 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:50 PM
  5. What will it take Jerry to...
    By 11 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 12:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •