Owensboro, KY

Catch Can Problem???

I don't know if this is a problem or not.... The last 2 rides on my RXP I have taken off with an empty catch can and full tank of fuel... At the end of the ride I would usually have 2-3 bars of fuel and the catch can will be 1/2 to 2/3 full... However there will be the oily mess all over the top of the catch can and inside my hull. I checked all hoses on the catch can and they seem tight... I guess I'm wondering what is causing this and if it is a serious problem. I ride very hard when out so I don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not. I also attached a pic. hard to get a good one to show up anything but I put it on here anyway.

I appreciate any feedback I can get as I am a bit worried about this.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Catch Can 003.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	25980  

this does happen, I added a extra catch bottle to mine, water bottle with a hole cut in the cap and a 1/4 hose attached to the drain on the catch can then into the water bottle with a tie under the cap to keep the hose from coming out, just screw the cap off pull the botle and empty

now make sure your oil is not above the half way mark and if you are running a B-kit or Rude make it just below the half this will solve most of the problem, but sometimes it still happens

Owensboro, KY
    well tried to check the oil but seadoo and their P.O.S. engineers make it too hard to really tell where the hell it is on the gauge. I was gonna pull some of it out just to make sure I was on the lower edge of the guage (without warming it up). Then I go to use the drill pump but I start turning the drill after putting the tube down in there and it won't pick up???? I'm wondering if it is because I'm using a cordless drill???

Anyone have any tips for this...

Thread Information