Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UFC FIGHT- JACKSON vs. LIDDELL

Anyone gonna watch this rematch? What do you think? I knew Quentin when he was homeless and living in his car. This boy was always ghetto and it's not an act. For those who have seen him, he's a good guy who has come a long way. Now he's big time in the UFC. But I think it's Chuck's world and the Octagon is Chuck's house. Then again there's just so many upsets in MMA that I think Quentin can pull it again. I just wanna see a good fight.

Robb

+1
    Chuck was a bouncer at one of the pubs I used to frequent when I was going to scholl in San Luis(back in the early 90's). I hope Chuck takes this guy out!!!

Both great fighters, stamina and unorthidox goes to Chuck, but power and speed goes to Quentin. I'm looking forward to it tonight. C'mon over Ill have the beer ready.

+1
    I don't know if I would say that rampage has more power. He may be stronger physically, but punching power goes hands down to Liddell. The guy can knock you out with one punch from so many different angles. I think liddell wins this one! Should be a good fight regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by erckawasaki View Post
    I don't know if I would say that rampage has more power. He may be stronger physically, but punching power goes hands down to Liddell. The guy can knock you out with one punch from so many different angles. I think liddell wins this one! Should be a good fight regardless.

I know Quentin is very strong physically, freak of nature in strength and an awesome wrestler but I agree, punching power goes to Chucky. He's a great scrambler, hard to keep down as Couture had a hard time doing it. He's worldclass wrestler. But I have a good feeling about Quentin's game plan. We just have to watch and see him keep Chuck down and pound and pressure him to fight in close range. He can't give Chuck any distance to load up and find his range.

If Chuck wins this one, my boy Brandon Vera is waiting for him. He's itching to drop down and challenge Chuck. This dude got awesome muay thai skills. He's 4-0 in the Octagon, 3 by KO and 1 by sub. If you think his standup is sick, wait til you see his ground game. Check him out. . .

Robb

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I know Quentin is very strong physically, freak of nature in strength and an awesome wrestler but I agree, punching power goes to Chucky. He's a great scrambler, hard to keep down as Couture had a hard time doing it. He's worldclass wrestler. But I have a good feeling about Quentin's game plan. We just have to watch and see him keep Chuck down and pound and pressure him to fight in close range. He can't give Chuck any distance to load up and find his range.

If Chuck wins this one, my boy Brandon Vera is waiting for him. He's itching to drop down and challenge Chuck. This dude got awesome muay thai skills. He's 4-0 in the Octagon, 3 by KO and 1 by sub. If you think his standup is sick, wait til you see his ground game. Check him out. . .

Robb

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXQ42Z5G3Vk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hate to rain on the parade.. but what does this have to do with the Ultra 250?

Can a mod move it to Off Topic .. Pweeese

It was a great fight. Rampage dominated from the bell. Unfortunately Chuck looked defeated before he came out.

+1
    Yeah, this should be over in the general topics section, not the kawi general section. I have been waiting all night for a topic to come up.

Rampage beat his azz bad last time (and I mean bad). I knew Rampage was gonna do it again, just had no idea it was going to be so fast. I like Chuck, he is a great champ, but I was looking forward to seeing a good azz whoopin again and some big Rampage slams. Chuck is in trouble once someone gets him on the ground. There was alot of good rock um and sock um fights on the card last night, the main was kind of a let down compaired to those cause it was so fast

No offense but it doesnot take much to be a bouncer, heck I used to be one

Brandon Vera is bad azz, but I thought I heard he had beef with the UFC and went over to Pride. If Brandon Vera were still in the UFC surely he should have faught by know That boy is way too exciting to not have faught by now.

I am actually looking forward to Tito vs Rashad Evans. I love watching Tito fight
    (except his last fight with Chuck, I cant believe his take down attempts were so slow and when he finally took Chuck down he didnt do a damm thing, not even when he got his back of all things-not a dam thing ! - he just leaned back and looked around the corner like he was waiting for Chuck make the next move- complete BS - makes me wonder if its rigged like boxing)
    and I love watching Rashad, both are very exsposive. Thats gonna be a hard one to call. Ofcoarse the public will give Tito the vote (just like they did Chuck last night - can you believe that crap ? ). I cant wait for this one next.

I also cant wait for BJ Penn and Chance Pulver get it on. I am routing for BJ, Chance has too big of a mouth

[quote=JetSkiDaddy;293970]Yeah, this should be over in the general topics section, not the kawi general section. I have been waiting all night for a topic to come up.

Yeah I should've put it in the general form, but im not so good in writing threads. I didn't think anyone from the Kawi Forum would bitch like a little girl.
    I knew Quentin Rampage would pressure Chuck and not back down from him, but I didn't think he would knock him out, but I'm glad he did. I bet alot of light heavyweights are more relieved now that Rampage has the belt, but I think Brandon Vera would just eat him up. Bradon has one more fight with the UFC under his fight contract, he's not with PRIDE. PRIDE is having financial problems from a source that the Japanese Mafia were running it and all the supporters and network of it pulled out. UFC is trying to buy out PRIDE under a limited contract, but nothing yet. "Politics" kindof suck because hands down PRIDE has much better fighters.
    You're right jetskidaddy, BJ will own Jens Pulver, but I hope Tito punishes Rashaud, because he is way to boring for me.

I'm gonna go take the skis out today in PuddingStone next to Raging waters in San Dimas. I have to let all my testerone go!!!! I hope you pwc people who are sensitive, are happy now! That I added something about skiis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information