Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Red or Blue - "That is the question?"

I can't decide on buying a red or blue 250! Everytime I look at them next to each other in the showroom I get a different feeling. The blue looks really pretty and brilliant, but it has several disjoint colors that do not seem to fit properly togethr. It kind of looks like an after thought on design. The red looks like it was designed by a professional with all the colors (except the rear seat) matching and flowing together. I used to have a Kawi about 5 years ago and the red was a boring red-orange that did nothing! My question is, "does the red look as brilliant in the water as it does in the showroom... or does the blue look more striking in the water?" I would like the opinions of people who made the decision and have bought one or the other. Would you buy the same color again if you had to do it over?

Also, which one is faster (red or blue)?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I can't decide on buying a red or blue 250! Everytime I look at them next to each other in the showroom I get a different feeling. The blue looks really pretty and brilliant, but it has several disjoint colors that do not seem to fit properly togethr. It kind of looks like an after thought on design. The red looks like it was designed by a professional with all the colors (except the rear seat) matching and flowing together. I used to have a Kawi about 5 years ago and the red was a boring red-orange that did nothing! My question is, "does the red look as brilliant in the water as it does in the showroom... or does the blue look more striking in the water?" I would like the opinions of people who made the decision and have bought one or the other. Would you buy the same color again if you had to do it over?

Also, which one is faster (red or blue)?
    The blue one's are faster, but i like the redheads

Red looks awesome going down the road. Blue looks awesome in the water.

Gotta luv em both but word on the street is that some of the blues got a secret samurai blessing at the factory that makes 'em at least 1.258 quicker. I think I got one of 'em!

agree with Arcolog2

Quote Originally Posted by Arcolog2 View Post
    Red looks awesome going down the road. Blue looks awesome in the water.
    100% on Arcolog

Get the Blue one

The red one gets way more attention than my buddies blue one.

Exclamation

Using words like Pretty scares me. Your sounding like a Gurly-Man that can`t make up her mind on what shoes to buy.
    Buy what you like and quit being a GURL.
    I like the RED and I think it looks best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0008.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	26076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	26077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	26078  

+1
    After spending some hours with both colors yesterday it became obvious that the RED is much more noticable and attention getting. The blue just blends in with the water and looks like something your local law enforcement agency might use. Now if the blue was the metallic shade used on the Ninja bikes and the silver was in fact silver, instead of a dull lifeless gray, my opinion would be different. The current blue/gray color looks much better in photos than it does in real life.

Richard

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    After spending some hours with both colors yesterday it became obvious that the RED is much more noticable and attention getting. The blue just blends in with the water and looks like something your local law enforcement agency might use. Now if the blue was the metallic shade used on the Ninja bikes and the silver was in fact silver, instead of a dull lifeless gray, my opinion would be different. The current blue/gray color looks much better in photos than it does in real life.

Richard

That would be IMHO right?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    That would be IMHO right?
    I think by reading his posts and using your brain, the conclusion would be IMHO...
    We really don`t need to critique someone posts to get the message they are sending.
    Find something better to do with your down time. We would all have a more enjoyable time with less B/S on this board without this type of nonsense.
    Live and let live. He`s not correcting your post as he see`s it. Or how he thinks you should express yourself. So let it go... IMHO.
    Last edited by Big Red Monster; 05-27-2007 at 01:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information