Selling our House in Poquoson Virginia!
For all of you that have enjoyed the photo’s I’ve taken “In My Backyard” and commented on how beautiful it is and how you would love to live here… well, now’s your chance to own your little slice of Heaven! My wife, Cynthia Lockwood, and I have decided to sell our beautiful home here in Poquoson Virginia and move on to new adventures! As most of you know from the pictures I take, our home is on the water and we are surrounded by the most beautiful views of Lyon’s Creek, Poquoson River, and the Chesapeake Bay. We are showing the house by appointment only and will entertain only serious inquiries. Please private message or call me at 757-342-5780 if you are a serious and a qualified buyer.
I will Post more pictures of the house later, here are some of my view and great fishing. Please Share, Thanks!!
Details of Property;
• Priced at $690,000
• 4.4 acres of waterfront, 900’ shoreline w/ protected cove. One of the few waterfront properties in Poquoson with this much acreage.
• Dock with 12,000 lb. boat lift, water and power, boat slip for boat up to 30’. Stainless fish cleaning sink/table.
• Hundreds of feet of shoreline restored to natural oyster grounds.
• ½ acre of transferable riparian oyster grounds.
• There is no “No Wake Zone” leave the protected cove and instantly pick up and run.
• Approx. 22 miles to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel/ Atlantic Ocean.
• Photographer/fisherman, outdoorsman dream with endless wildlife including a resident pair of Bald Eagles.
Details of Residence;
• 1850 square foot house
• Entire house is Italian ceramic tile floors
• Central Air/ Heat Pump also Gas baseboard heat
• Gas hot water full house hot water circulation pump/ instant hot water
• Oversized attached 2 car garage with heat and remote door openers
• 3 bedroom
• 2 full bath
• Open Living room/dining room
• Laundry room
• Master Bedroom has huge walk in closet
• Coat closet
• Storage closet
• All rooms have ceiling fans
• 400 Amp service
• City Water
• City Sewage
• Asphalt paved long Private driveway
• House attic is floored with power
• Garage Attic is floored
• Anderson windows
• Pella Doors
• Gourmet eat in kitchen with Stainless Jenn Air 6 burner Gas stove, 2 Jenn Air Ovens, 1 is convection
• Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer
• Large covered deck
• Extensive outdoor decking and hot tub
Details of Detached Garage/ Shop;
• 28x28, 784 square foot
• Dry walled and well lit
• Ceiling fans
• Air and heat
• Attic is floored with power