Oakley water jacket or Seaspecs?

Need some new riding glasses, perscription a must. I'm torn between the Seaspecs and the Oalkey water jacket. I'm leaning toward the Oakley even though they are more expensive. If I go with the Oakley, should I get the Iridium or the polarized lenses?? Anyone have some of these glasses and want to share?

SEASPECS!

Dude...I have worn everything from Oakley's to Spy's for everything from windsurfing to whitewater kayaking and the seaspecs are the best.

a month ago I picked up some seaspecs and I wish I had these years ago.

they are firm in place and easy to cinch...quality product.

they might be a bit narrow fit...depends on how big your dome is.

My head is on the large side of things. Did you have the Oakley water jackets?

Can't speak to the Oakley's, but I just got a pair of prescription Seaspecs this spring. I really like them, especially the quick adjustment to tighten the strap.

Voodoo
    i got Oakleys they are superb, check out the dark lenses expensive but worth the cost. REMEMBER TO ADD A FLOAT IF USED ON WATER i lost one pair.

This might not seem relevant but this is true
    I also bought a pair of Oakley Juliet"s had them two used 2 years they cost new say £350.00. i had my eyes laserd and needed NORMAL ice Iriduim lenses they said i would have to buy new glasses, they could however service my glasses. heres the best bit i got a BRAND NEW FRAME £27.00 and Brand New Polarised ICE Iriduim lenses £100 total cost for a Brand New pair of glasses £127.00 this was done by Oakley UK
    MY POINT IS HOW CAN THEY JUSTIFY THE HIGH PRICE TO START WITH

I also spent £100 and got Polarised lenses for the Waterjackets they would NOT let me fit the lenses myself they had to do it, took a week

SUPERB GLASSES EITHER WAY

Seaspecs float on their own!

glasses...

I must confess I wear the O's for everything else but I do not think I can beat the specs' for the water.

imho...

Hey, check out the Adidas Elevation Climacool too. $240 (or £149 in UK) with prescription. They come with snap-in arms and headband and the snap-in foam eye surround is sooo comfy and keeps 100% water and air out of your eyes

Thread Information