Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9

    Is the RXP hull/pump THAT bad?

    Check this RXX out:

    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25554

    The RXX goes 68.2 on the GPS with a full tank of gas stock with 160 hp (confirm?), while the RXP goes the same speed stock, but with 215 hp.

    What gives? I thought the RXX and RXP hulls were very similar.

    Mike


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lake Dunlap, Texas
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    28
    Mike--they are not close--and the RXX is much lighter. Hows your ski running--hope to meet you at the bug in two weeks---Ray

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9
    My ski is running great! 74.0 mph with your old supercharger, 3" air intake, grate, wedge, and free mod's. Thanks! I'm considering an intercooler next to see if I can get 77 out of it.

    If I go to Mudbug, I'll probably ride with Paul (Speed 200) in his 430 hp Sportster since he'll be the only guy I already know there. Then again, maybe I'll bring mine. . . Morgan city is only about a 90 minute ride from here.

    Mike

  4. #4
    ou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    6,210
    +1
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    My ski is running great! 74.0 mph with your old supercharger, 3" air intake, grate, wedge, and free mod's. Thanks! I'm considering an intercooler next to see if I can get 77 out of it.

    If I go to Mudbug, I'll probably ride with Paul (Speed 200) in his 430 hp Sportster since he'll be the only guy I already know there. Then again, maybe I'll bring mine. . . Morgan city is only about a 90 minute ride from here.

    Mike
    Is that with the 15/20? Make your own 4" intake & that IC, you'll be gettin' it!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    Is that with the 15/20? Make your own 4" intake & that IC, you'll be gettin' it!
    Yes, that's with the 15/20 just how I got it from you. rpms are 7950 - 8000 with 2 people, and 8050 - 8100 by myself. I call that close enough!

    Mike

  6. #6
    ou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    6,210
    +1
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    Yes, that's with the 15/20 just how I got it from you. rpms are 7950 - 8000 with 2 people, and 8050 - 8100 by myself. I call that close enough!

    Mike

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is the SMALLEST gps available that will...
    By Shibby1485 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. How much faster is the GPR hull????
    By sr71bb in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
  3. How much louder is the RXP with the IC???
    By LiquidDI in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
  4. is the rxt hull the same as gtx
    By chuck in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
  5. what is the diff. 05 pump and magnum pump?
    By txgp1300r in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •