Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AEM UEGO Failsafe possible to connect to ViPEC?

Is there a way to connect the AEM UEGO Failsafe analog output to the RIVA ViPEC V88R3 for datalogging?

Yes you can. Assign it to a user defined input and make sure the voltage scalar is correct.

http://www.vi-pec.com/techdata/ecu-m...pec-manual.pdf

Here's the manual if you hadn't read through it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Heloboby7 View Post
    Yes you can. Assign it to a user defined input and make sure the voltage scalar is correct.
    Forgot to mention, it's a RIVA ViPEC. It only has the PC interface connector, EXP 1 and EXP 2 connectors.

Thanks!

I don't have any experience with that model specifically but Riva's website advertises it to have an expansion port for additional inputs and outputs.

I don't have any experience with that model specifically but Riva's website advertises it to have an expansion port for additional inputs and outputs.
    Hi Heloboby7,

Can you PLEASE provide me with that link as I REALLY want to use this wideband, bought it thinking it was my best solution (it has it's own datalogging) but after switching to ViPEC I only found a controller for a digital 4.9 O2 sensor to plug into the ViPEC (last resource would be to use 2 O2 sensors :-/ but it is what it is) but if you know of such expansion for the RIVA ViPEC PLEASE let me know where I can get one.

Thanks!

The expansion ports are exp1 and exp2. Exp1 would be the port that you would send the o2 analog output to.

The expansion ports are exp1 and exp2. Exp1 would be the port that you would send the o2 analog output to.
    🤔 I thought that was digital only? I have an analog output from my AEM.

A digital signal would be a high/low or on/off like a switch or a speed sensor that creates a pulse. The analog output from the gauge is a 0-5v linear output which is pretty standard among wideband manufacturers. The v88 can read that signal just fine.

A digital signal would be a high/low or on/off like a switch or a speed sensor that creates a pulse. The analog output from the gauge is a 0-5v linear output which is pretty standard among wideband manufacturers. The v88 can read that signal just fine.
    Interesting. So all I need is part# RY11540-LC1-6S5 wideband lambda controller?

A buddy of mine got a hold of MAIN, EXP 1 and EXP 2 pinouts. Screw paying Riva $249 and Innovate $185 when you can use your existing one... SMH!!!!

And I can even log a 2nd boost using AEM's boost analog output...

Hello FlexFuel... DI8 or DI9 could be used for some nice tunning, E85/93 mix in case you run out of E85 you can pump regular gas.... Hmmmm....

Thinking about using the V6 from EXP 1 (there are 3 extra ones on EXP 2 - V8, V9, & V10) for the AEM AFR analog output...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pin Out V88R-2.PDF  
    Last edited by m4f1050; 12-09-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information