Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Saum700p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    76
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffr3 View Post
    Humm, I like both options. Plug vs Valve.
    Where exactly did you buy that, what's looks like brass Plug? I know if I walk into a Lowes or Home Depot it could take me a hour to find it...
    picked up a pack of 5 for $6.86 on amazon Part is listed under "Nigo JNS Brass Pipe Fitting, Hex Counter Sunk Plug, NPT Male pipe - 5 pack (1/8")"

  2. #32
    Saum700p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    76
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    picked up a pack of 5 for $6.86 on amazon Part is listed under "Nigo JNS Brass Pipe Fitting, Hex Counter Sunk Plug, NPT Male pipe - 5 pack (1/8")"
    Permanent delete threaded, plugged, grind flush, and devcon filled on the nozzle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0900.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	426544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0897.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	426545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0898.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	426546

  3. #33
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,807
    +1
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Saum700p View Post
    Permanent delete threaded, plugged, grind flush, and devcon filled on the nozzle

    ...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0897.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	426545...
    Why not thread and install a screw in plug for the metal nozzle too?

  4. #34
    Just pull it out of itís housing attached to the hull, cut the tube by a few inches and let it shoot into the water. People say it doesnít do anything, but why risk it.

  5. #35
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,807
    +1
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino7 View Post
    Just pull it out of itís housing attached to the hull, cut the tube by a few inches and let it shoot into the water.

    People say it doesnít do anything, but why risk it.
    Risk of what, exactly?


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

  1. Kaybat,
  2. Ye Ol Salty Dog

Similar Threads

  1. Any way to drain water from footwells?
    By millnoff in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 09:27 PM
  2. Yamaha water spout (spray)
    By hunter991 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM
  3. Any benefit to removing water spout?
    By thetolleyman in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:33 PM
  4. Any way to communicate while cruising on the water?
    By castiljd in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 12:49 PM
  5. Yamaha Water Spout
    By bikerstyle in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •