+1

Honda Aquatrax custom open straight through exhaust pipe system

I've fabricated a polished stainless steel open exhaust system for the Honda Aquatrax F12X and R-12X Turbo PWC. It bypasses the muffler and water lock. This exhaust gives this ski the nice sound the awesome Honda motor deserves without being obnoxious. Better than the sewing machine sound these machines normally put out. This exhaust sounds awesome stock or modded, I've ran it both ways. It offers better performance, throttle response & much lighter weight and obviously much better sound. Water cooled to keep it cool. The system is made of 304 stainless steel tubing & flange with high temp (400 degrees) high quality silicone couplers & high-quality T style stainless clamps. 3/8" custom water jacketed steel flange precision TIG welded to 3" stainless pipe. This system will last many years, even in salt water if properly cared for. I designed this system 2 seasons ago with nosigns of degradation at this point. I make a kit for the F-12X and The R-12X of all years (2002 - 2007). This is a bolt on mod easily installed by 'DIYers' with a few common mechanics tools in about an hour or two. No drilling, cutting or welding. No mods are needed to your ski so if you wish you can go back to your stock exhaust with no issues. Everything you need including installation instructions come in the kit. They are for sale currently at $299.95 + Shipping. Contact me and I can fabricate one for you!

I try to keep them in stock and can usually ship within 1 business day. Payment taken through Paypal or Credit/Debit card

F-12X

R-12X

Thanks for the heads up. I’m very interested. Sorry I haven’t replied. My wife just had surgery. I’ll send you a PM when I’m ready to order. Any discount at all if I buy one of each?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dross99_si View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m very interested. Sorry I haven’t replied. My wife just had surgery. I’ll send you a PM when I’m ready to order. Any discount at all if I buy one of each?
    Hope all is well with the wife! When your ready let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thread Information