Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Honda Aquatrax custom open straight through exhaust pipe system

I've fabricated a polished stainless steel open exhaust system for the Honda Aquatrax F12X and R-12X Turbo PWC. It bypasses the muffler and water lock. This exhaust gives this ski the nice sound the awesome Honda motor deserves without being obnoxious. Better than the sewing machine sound these machines normally put out. This exhaust sounds awesome stock or modded, I've ran it both ways. It offers better performance, throttle response & much lighter weight and obviously much better sound. Water cooled to keep it cool. The system is made of 304 stainless steel tubing & flange with high temp (400 degrees) high quality silicone couplers & high-quality T style stainless clamps. 3/8" custom water jacketed steel flange precision TIG welded to 3" stainless pipe. This system will last many years, even in salt water if properly cared for. I designed this system 2 seasons ago with nosigns of degradation at this point. I make a kit for the F-12X and The R-12X of all years (2002 - 2007). This is a bolt on mod easily installed by 'DIYers' with a few common mechanics tools in about an hour or two. No drilling, cutting or welding. No mods are needed to your ski so if you wish you can go back to your stock exhaust with no issues. Everything you need including installation instructions come in the kit. They are for sale currently at $299.95 + Shipping. Contact me and I can fabricate one for you!

I try to keep them in stock and can usually ship within 1 business day. Payment taken through Paypal or Credit/Debit card

F-12X

R-12X

Thanks for the heads up. I’m very interested. Sorry I haven’t replied. My wife just had surgery. I’ll send you a PM when I’m ready to order. Any discount at all if I buy one of each?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dross99_si View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m very interested. Sorry I haven’t replied. My wife just had surgery. I’ll send you a PM when I’m ready to order. Any discount at all if I buy one of each?
    Hope all is well with the wife! When your ready let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

Ill take one kit. can you make on for the F15X as well? Ill pm you my email for paypal money request

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Heygeronimo View Post
    Ill take one kit. can you make on for the F15X as well? Ill pm you my email for paypal money request
    I just sent you a PM

I recently got this exhaust for my R12X, and man was I stoked! It looks like high quality stainless with nice tig welds, and silicone couplers. I was anxious to put it on as soon as it arrived so I could hear it growl on the hose. Install took about an hour, and was fairly straight forward. You will need to remove your seat brace to get the old water box out. Unless you choose to leave it in and save yourself about half an hour of labor. I fired it up on the hose and fell in love with my Honda ski all over again! I couldn’t wait for summer temps, and took it out the following week. I love the low end growl, and I was pleasantly surprised the sound wasn’t deafening or droning at all in higher rpm. Definitely worth the investment!

Last edited by 3ushamn; 01-29-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Heres a few pics with the exhaust and my ski.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1730.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	427054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1731.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	427055   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0999.JPG 
Views:	514 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	427056  

I asked this guy a few questions on eBay and he's very rude. I wouldn't do business with him. I was contemplating going with a straight exhaust. One of my main concerns was if the ski flipped over in the water would this exhaust cause water intrusion into the turbo. He confirmed via eBay messages that it would. Stay far away from this guy and his cheap eBay parts put together exhaust. You can buy the silicone couplers and pipe for about $30 on eBay. 3" 90 degree silicone couple and a 3" 45 degree coupler. 14" or so of Stainless steel pipe. You can cut your stock midpipe like someone else on the forum did and there is your flange. You can buy another stock midpipe on eBay for $30. I wouldn't go this route though if you care about your turbo or engine. Just take one time you or someone flips it and you're done. He should put a full disclosure on his eBay ad about this but he doesnt.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stang0303 View Post
    I asked this guy a few questions on eBay and he's very rude. I wouldn't do business with him. I was contemplating going with a straight exhaust. One of my main concerns was if the ski flipped over in the water would this exhaust cause water intrusion into the turbo. He confirmed via eBay messages that it would. Stay far away from this guy and his cheap eBay parts put together exhaust. You can buy the silicone couplers and pipe for about $30 on eBay. 3" 90 degree silicone couple and a 3" 45 degree coupler. 14" or so of Stainless steel pipe. You can cut your stock midpipe like someone else on the forum did and there is your flange. You can buy another stock midpipe on eBay for $30. I wouldn't go this route though if you care about your turbo or engine. Just take one time you or someone flips it and you're done. He should put a full disclosure on his eBay ad about this but he doesnt.
    Is that the way it played out, scumbag? Never mind you repeatedly trying to get me to sell you the exhaust for a deep discount. A few questions, more like 20! Since I wouldn't give you a deal you decided to write this. The other thing is you were asking for pictures of the flange just like every other jerk trying to steal the design instead of putting in your own work to develop it yourself. You did nothing but waste a ton of my time messaging me on ebay and when you didn't get your way you do this! You're a Joggoff of epic proportions and a broke little cheapskate!

All your stats about ebay parts are a joke and if you truly believe you can build this exhaust to anywhere near the quality of mine, why didn't you just do that? Oh, that's right, you couldn't figure it out so you tried everything you could to steal mine without actually having to buy it. Another guy on ebay tried that and it turned out very badly for him in the end. Good luck building your own. you're going to end up with weeks of work, a pile of scrap parts and hundreds of dollars wasted.

For any of you level headed Greenhulk users who are interested and have any questions about this exhaust, feel free to contact me and i will be happy to answer any of your questions.
    Last edited by trxxx250r; 03-25-2018 at 01:34 PM.

10. +1 by:

+1
    And another thing just to clarify. Obviously by it's name and nature this type of exhaust inherently has a slight risk of backflow. A straight through exhaust eliminates the water lock and muffler which most thinking people (unlike the above poster) realize when they buy these. HOWEVER, the risk of backflow is MINOR as anytime the motor is running it prevents backflow and even when a Honda turns upside down it will run at least temporarily and once it's upside down there are small flaps on the exit of the exhaust under the hull above the jet pump that close off the exhaust from water running back up into it. We've been running these exhausts for 2 seasons now and have occasionally flipped them over with no issues.

If you are an extreme freestyle rider or out in the surf jumping waves, then no, this exhaust probably isn't for you but short of that you will be fine and love the performance and sound of this exhaust.

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information