Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This kid Matt should really post all details before he goes ahead and makes posts. Did he mention anything about the first ride plate that was sent to him he never claimed to receive and yet I bite the bullet because of my error and not keeping the tracking number to see if was really delivered. Did he mention that ride plate too? I’m sure he didn’t. Did he mention the fact I was constantly in contact with him. Or did he leave that out too and say I never answered him. People on forums should gather information from both party’s before assuming crap.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hemikidd View Post
    This kid Matt should really post all details before he goes ahead and makes posts. Did he mention anything about the first ride plate that was sent to him he never claimed to receive Claimed- so I'm the crook now..and yet I bite the bullet because of my error and not keeping the tracking number to see if was really delivered. Did he mention that ride plate too? Still me being a crook-I guess Iím sure he didnít. Did he mention the fact I was constantly in contact with him. Or did he leave that out too and say I never answered him Really - do you even read posts-"The guy is still here/around,
    I can email him - He will respond
    ". People on forums should gather information from both partyís before assuming crap.
    Lets recap
    I'm a kid
    I'm a crook
    I apparently have 2 plates w/Jims cut
    Ohh Wait THATS YOU.
    Cause I am not a kid not a crook and have 0 ride plates with Jims cut and is still out 250 bucks...
    But ya go ahead and warn the greenhulk peeps that I cant be trusted -- That will go over well..

Quote Originally Posted by KEYZBUM View Post
    Lets recap
    I'm a kid
    I'm a crook
    I apparently have 2 plates w/Jims cut
    Ohh Wait THATS YOU.
    Cause I am not a kid not a crook and have 0 ride plates with Jims cut and is still out 250 bucks...
    But ya go ahead and warn the greenhulk peeps that I cant be trusted -- That will go over well..

why dont you do me a favor, after you got the email that item shipped isnt it odd how i didnt hear from you for 2 weeks? when shipping was 3-4 days? then when i get back home from attending to more important things i get the first email from you? 2 weeks go by and then i get the first message of wheres the ride plate meanwhile you knew the day it was shipped... so instead of arguing with you i said let me look and see what was done.. now lets add that ive answered every single message from you, now what "CROOK" takes time out of there day to respond to someone they planned on stealing from? HMMMMM NO ONE yet i was still answering you and working on resolutions with you . so we can go back and forth here but plain and simple i did my share of trying to fix this situation you just wanted to be an asshole and then say i used a death in my family as an excuse and i wanted pitty on you...

Your a crook

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hemikidd View Post
    why dont you do me a favor, after you got the email that item shipped isnt it odd how i didnt hear from you for 2 weeks? when shipping was 3-4 days? then when i get back home from attending to more important things i get the first email from you? 2 weeks go by and then i get the first message of wheres the ride plate meanwhile you knew the day it was shipped... so instead of arguing with you i said let me look and see what was done.. now lets add that ive answered every single message from you, now what "CROOK" takes time out of there day to respond to someone they planned on stealing from? HMMMMM NO ONE yet i was still answering you and working on resolutions with you . so we can go back and forth here but plain and simple i did my share of trying to fix this situation you just wanted to be an asshole and then say i used a death in my family as an excuse and i wanted pitty on you...
    Your fucking delusional .""plain and simple i did my share of trying to fix this situation""" HOW
    You never sent an email about it being shipped- I had to ask/email about it, getting the response " it shows delivered did you get it"
    Which I replied to " No, Do you have any tracking info?"" You never sent that info.
    Last edited by WFO; 07-18-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: be nice

+1
    ive dealt with KEYZBUM, Stand up guy, sold him Tons of parts never had issues, even met him one time. great guy..

7. +1 by:

I like pipes. I love boost Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I thought private messages were to remain private and only to be shared with site moderators?

Bs

+1

hahahahhahahahaha " your stupid lying ass""

Somebody's got a sore vagina,,,HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    IF ITS NOT TAKEN DOWN THIS WILL BE GOING TO YOUR LOCATE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR HARASSMENT IN LONG KEY FLORIDA

take down my personal email address off the fucking forums or so help me god i will get the law involved, thats my personal email account and im getting threats now because of your stupid lying ass, take them down NOW !

Last edited by WFO; 07-18-2018 at 05:57 PM.

+1
    This thread is closed now but Hemikidd lets make this right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information