Thread: Exhaust mods

+1

Exhaust mods

Took my ski out yeserday after installing the 2nd waterbox eliminatior pipe, stage 2 waterbox and pump wedge. Conditions: 89 and humid, no wind, 1.5-2' chop, full tank of gas. Best top speed- 66.5 My previous best speed was 67.6 with cooler air temp (69) and smoother water conditions. Because of the holiday boat traffic and more chop than I have yet ridden in, it was hard to get it hooked up like before. It pulls harder from bottom end and in the midrange. It also seems to get up to 60 faster. I am going to try and get a ride in this week when it's less choppy. Hopefully I'll be able to judge the top speed better. The exhaust sounds great. Not too loud but much better than stock. It definately has a deeper tone to it. My friend who was watching from the shore said that he could tell the bow was up higher (even with a full tank)

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    Took my ski out yeserday after installing the 2nd waterbox eliminatior pipe, stage 2 waterbox and pump wedge. Conditions: 89 and humid, no wind, 1.5-2' chop, full tank of gas. Best top speed- 66.5 My previous best speed was 67.6 with cooler air temp (69) and smoother water conditions. Because of the holiday boat traffic and more chop than I have yet ridden in, it was hard to get it hooked up like before. It pulls harder from bottom end and in the midrange. It also seems to get up to 60 faster. I am going to try and get a ride in this week when it's less choppy. Hopefully I'll be able to judge the top speed better. The exhaust sounds great. Not too loud but much better than stock. It definately has a deeper tone to it. My friend who was watching from the shore said that he could tell the bow was up higher (even with a full tank)
    Any update beagle?

How many hours on the ski?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blownhotrodder View Post
    How many hours on the ski?
    Allmost 13 hrs. Earthshaker - I have not had a chance to ride since last weekend.
    I am going early tomorrow morning so I can beat all the boat traffic. I'm hoping to get up to the high 60's since my best speed before the mods was 67.6
    Last edited by Beagleman62; 06-02-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Thread Information