Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1

Talking i just met the two nicest guys...

we , drove over 500 miles to meet bill aka oside bill and Jim aka spud we got to ocean side calf at 2:45 pm on friday i walked up to bill to shake his hand he gave me a big old bear hug he said he has waited a long time to meet me . he told my wife how we met he said kevin bid on my 1200gpr prop and paid way to much money that me and another guy were on a bid mission paying way to much he felt bad for me and gave me back 50dallers .from then on i call him every day he is a great friend and gpr mentor .bill showed me all his toys and parts . bill and his son were on there way to Arizona to go camping with family and friends so we hugged and said good buy . on Saturday bill called me and said his gpr 1200 hit 72 miles per hour.im so honord to have him as my friend we had a blast at his house ...on Saturday morning we went to spuds house just down the block from bill house spud took me to gpr school showed me all . ride plate angle , vf3 reeds ,nuts bolts and washers and his body building pictures and trophy's this guy is buff ....his to girls are so cute they played lagos with my sons they had a blast .spuds garage was packed with gprs ,boats harleys,quads and a very old boat his dad gave him i think it was a cris craft 1948 thanks so much guys for letting me visit i will never forget it .

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1

left oside bill midle rddrkv right side spud

pics
    Last edited by Raider Kevin; 09-07-2007 at 11:02 PM.

+1
    Kevin after all the time we have spent on the phone, I am glad to finally meet you and your Family!! You are truly part of my extended family and welcome here anytime. It was great to meet Flo and the kids tell them hi from me. I was in such a hurry to get out of town it was hectic with work and everything, I promise to be a better host next time.

I had a great time at the river busted a 71.9 best with lots of 71's to follow I would say it averaged out to 71.5 not to bad for the budget 1200 ski with stock reeds and power valves only upgrades are the New FF Plate, d-plate, carb rejetting, 1200 grate and 05 pump & 14/20 df my best rpms after continued messing with trigger wire on the fupd tiny tach were 6950-6970 not sure if I trust this tach.

Thread Information