View Poll Results: I want an 06 3D...does that mean I'm gay?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- A total meat spinner

14 32.56%
  • Kinda- Its a gay craft, but not so gay you would wear leather chaps while riding it

7 16.28%
  • No- It looks fun.

22 51.16%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I want an 06 3D...does that mean I'm gay?

I'm no meatspinner by any account...but I think the 2006 3D looks fun. Now that BRP has dumped a 951 DI in there...looks like it would be a blast.

I know how 11 will vote...how will everyone else?

<PS- most likely wouldn't buy one anyways>

I don't think its gay it is actually fun ive ridden one when it first came out,for 3 day trial loved it but was missing the speed and control for me.
    Also you can't have a passenger you know a female companion or male for you ladies.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    LOL!.... i love the choices in the poll... yea ya know it may not be for the hardcore standup guy, it's not a rough water bullet like a RXT, but for what it is, i think it's pretty cool. my question is, who has ACTUALLY really ridden one?

i rode the 05s with turd for a motor, and it was still fun. if i had extra money, the 06 would be fun and i bet would be pretty sick for wave jumping in the surf with the 951. I sold two 3Ds this week alone, they are stoked about em and knew it's what they wanted, no questions asked.

it's the closest thing uc an buy to a stand up in NY as of 06 anyways.... NY licensed dealers can no longer sell a 2-stroke carbed watercraft... so i sell the yami and kawi lineup, but can't order any SJs or kawi SXRs or kawi 900.... basically, all i can sell for kawi is 12f or 15F....

yea, environmentalist BS, but come on, manufacturers gotta step up and toss a fuel injected motor in these standups or a modified 2 cylinder 4-stroke... get with the times kawi and yami.

sigh.... that done and said, i think the 3D is pretty cool for what it has to offer and it's appearance for 06 is pretty good also.

shibbster i did but with the 800cc engine.who ACTUALLY rode one.

I wouldn't mine trying the new 06 with the xpl engine

I don't think its gay either, but the 3d did need more power. I rode one awhile back and it was fun but it wasn't enough for me to want to purchase one. But now that the 3d di is coming out, it may have the power that it lacked from the beginning.

I think brp was trying to introduce this to the beginners so they get a taste for riding and different ways to ride and then ultimately they can get another ski.

The 3d di would be cool with 951 mods too make it go 65+mph.

What is the fastest standup out there? Any great top speeds??

[quote="Green Hornet"]I don't think its gay either, but the 3d did need more power. I rode one awhile back and it was fun but it wasn't enough for me to want to purchase one. But now that the 3d di is coming out, it may have the power that it lacked from the beginning.

I think brp was trying to introduce this to the beginners so they get a taste for riding and different ways to ride and then ultimately they can get another ski.

The 3d di would be cool with 951 mods too make it go 65+mph.[/quote

If you noticed brp always does that the xp800 became xpl951
    the 4 tec engine was 155hp then 185 then 215hp

i think they do it on purpose because they already know what is comming next year.

Someone told me the hydrospace does 60mph or so. The kent kawasaki tbm sxr does like 56mph. I think the racers are averaging about 60 mph. Not quite sure.

Yeah, and a year or 2 from now they'll have a 4 stroke something in it. Its big enough.

ok, so who said I was a meat spinner?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information