Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polaris ski cover

Do you have any recomendations on a Polaris Ski cover? The factory covers are too expensive. I need two of them. I was lookig for something that would protect them from mildew and weather. It gets very windy sometimes on the lake so they have to stay attached well. I was looking at these on ebay. http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Ramp...QQftidZ2QQtZkm What do you think? Regular or deluxe? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

OEM ones can be had on ebay pretty cheap. Picked mine up new in box for $50 shipped a few weeks back.

+1
    Rick, it's certainly worth getting the OEM cover and I've rarely paid more than 80 bucks for an MSX or Hurricane factory cover. Keep your eyes peeled the deals are there.

Last year I paid something like $35 shipped for a brand new, in the box, Polaris cover. So like everyone as said so far, keep your eyes open because they are out there.

I was lucky, I ordered a cover by 'Slippery' for my SLT, but they sent the wrong one, it was boxed and labelled ok, but was for the smaller SL..
    So they offered me a genuine cover as a replacement, completely Free!!!

Have to say i was pretty pleased with that..

I wish I could get the factory covers cheap but I don't know that I can wait too long. The 780SLX already has mildew stains on the seat from the previous owner that I can not remove. The SL900 seat is in perfect condition. Every morning they are covered in water from the moisture in the air. I have them under a platic tarp for now but that will probably just keep the moisture in. I may have to try those other covers if I don't find some soon.

Thanks for the advice

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rickreeves1 View Post
    The 780SLX already has mildew stains on the seat from the previous owner that I can not remove.
    Look in the cleaning isle of your local grocery store for a product called Magic eraser. It really does work like magic.

ive got a polaris cover for an SLX hull that has been used maybe 5 times. its pretty much new..pm me if youre interested.

is it the polaris cover the black&gray one how much do you want thanks chris

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Look in the cleaning isle of your local grocery store for a product called Magic eraser. It really does work like magic.
    Funny you mention it. That is the first thing I tried. It would not get the black mildew spots out. I will try a little harder this weekend. That stuff works great though. It removed dirt that I could not get out with any other product and I've tried many. I had grease stains on the convertible deck lid vinyl of the car that were impossible but it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by slx1200 View Post
    ive got a polaris cover for an SLX hull that has been used maybe 5 times. its pretty much new..pm me if youre interested.
    Very interested. PM sent.

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information