Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions rxp or Rxt

I am a experienced rider with Seadoo GTI and GSX Limited. I am looking at both the RXP & RXT. I have not had the chance to ride either. I want a ride more like the GSX. Is the RXP the way for me to go? Will it spin & tail stand? Thanks for your feed back

Re: Questions rxp or Rxt

Quote Originally Posted by chris7613
    I am a experienced rider with Seadoo GTI and GSX Limited. I am looking at both the RXP & RXT. I have not had the chance to ride either. I want a ride more like the GSX. Is the RXP the way for me to go? Will it spin & tail stand? Thanks for your feed back
    It is hard to tail stand it, and spin it (rxp)had a xpl before then gtx supercharged for a year and traded it back.For me it was missing the fun factor from my xpl i wouldnt say that the rxp and rxt close to what you are use to gsx.They are heavier machines with bigger engines while still being enviromentally frendlier

try both befor buying one might suit your riding still then the other, bothe are good machines

+1
    the RXP will definately spin, and launch almost straight up (with a wedge), and some muscle.It also launches off wakes and waves much better than a 3 seater, on smaller waves. Very fun and playful . turns sharper than the RXT as well

hope this helps, Psycho RXP

Launch straight up with a wedge if you stand on the back end of your ski tail stand NO.

Thanks for the input. I knew it is a bigger and heaver boat. I just needed a little feed back from RXP riders. I do a lot of wake jumping in the Clumbia river and wave jumping in the ocean. I have read that the RXP will talk on water?

Never heard that before havent had a problem so far but i ride fresh water ,I wave jump when it is windy and havent taken on water,but i could be wrong maybe someone else will help you on this one.

Dave, I have found both a 04 and a 05 RXP's new. I see you ride a 04. Has anything change in the 05 or 06?

not to cut in here, but I think there were clutch issues with the 05 models!?, some else here might be able to confirm this, yay or nay...PR...

Thanks Pale Rider, I can get a Smok'in deal on a new 04. It's still a lot of $$ Just trying to be sure of what I get. On paper The RXP looks good. In the past I've always rode before I buy. My friend bought the 99 yammy xlt L the 1st year out and was not happy with it.

Ya man!, shoot shibby1485 a pm and ask him...PR...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information