HELP with RPM..!!

yes iv changed the washers, i wasted my money and installed a rebuild kit for the supercharger...but still the same 6500 RPM...and yes when re-assembelling i put the right torque..all needle bearing in place...iv noticed during flushing with WOT i get 8200~8300 ....but when on water only 6500...

marahaba!.......a rebuild kit is not a waste of money. its an important part. im not sure about your rpms but the addicts on this board will help you soon enough. and please for the sake of the ski, never WOT while flushing your ski, that can damage it tremendously

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ View Post
    marahaba!.......a rebuild kit is not a waste of money. its an important part. im not sure about your rpms but the addicts on this board will help you soon enough. and please for the sake of the ski, never WOT while flushing your ski, that can damage it tremendously
    its a waste of money if your ski is only 40 hrs....and about WOT i was frustrated and had enough...i prefer to have a blown engine rather than having my ski running and restricted at 6500 !!

You might want to try looking for something down the scoop, could be something in there, other than that check your pump and check your impellor for any damage, as that could cause a loss of rpm if you have cleared out your supercharger issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdoo EtR View Post
    its a waste of money if your ski is only 40 hrs....and about WOT i was frustrated and had enough...i prefer to have a blown engine rather than having my ski running and restricted at 6500 !!
    What rebuild kit did you use? did you lose the ceramic washers prior to the rebuild? You changed the washers...with what ? metal or ceramic?
    Can you hear the S/C whining when it runs? Did you get new spring washers? did you torque to 22ft lbs? Somethings rotten in UAE..

put new spark plugs in

+1
    I have a question about spark plugs..Could a ski be losing MPH if the spark plugs are bad, EVEN THOUGH it's still running top RPM?

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    What rebuild kit did you use? did you lose the ceramic washers prior to the rebuild? You changed the washers...with what ? metal or ceramic?
    Can you hear the S/C whining when it runs? Did you get new spring washers? did you torque to 22ft lbs? Somethings rotten in UAE..
    i used the OEM kit, i didnt loose any washers..so oem kit and ceramic washers..yeah i do hear it whining but i think that is normal cus i hear this on my friends RXT and it ran only for 11hr's ...and yeah i did torque it...

i checked the supercharger again today and put it back on..i found some leaks on my water box i welded them...tried it and same bad A$$ luck...

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    I have a question about spark plugs..Could a ski be losing MPH if the spark plugs are bad, EVEN THOUGH it's still running top RPM?
    you cant run high RPMs with bad or faulted plugs, having bad plugs is going to take give or take 20 to 50 percent of your engine performance

Thread Information