Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban

52 81.25%
  • Stay

12 18.75%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vote to Ban "GP1300R powerhouse"

I thought I would get a little public poll going to see the want to ban him.

as they say on Survior...

After the votes are totaled....

well you know the rest.

Guess Im In the dark, care to explain why?

Contantly lies and starts stuff basicly then says he is joking.

+1
    Does anyone know who he is?

The lies and crap talk need to stop because it will confuse newbies and possibly mislead them. We are supposed to be helping eachg other out.

Ultimately its up to Jerry anyhow.

+1
    I actually told Jerry earlier today not to ban him.... said he was providing some much needed comic relief and solidarity to the forum. But once he came back and said he was just kidding with all of us, I'd had enough too. From what I can tell, he's blowing smoke up peoples asses on Ebay too, with that "Hydromatic holeshot kit". And you are right, he's dangerous, he's gonna have some newby putting a stock grate on his ski, ArmorAll on his seat, police lights on the ski.... wait a min, that's Abbott.

And for any newbies reading this.... this is not a dig at you. Newbies are a great source of topic discussion, actually. You ask a question, everyone gets to put thier 2 cents in, and you learn about Zen and the art of jetski maintenance. You might hear more than one school of thought about a performance modification, but one thing we ALL agree on is safety! If this bunch of people (who couldn't even agree on what kind of oil to use) all tell you that something is dangerous, LISTEN! No such thing as a stupid question on here, but there are asinine statements. Ask questions, wrench it, ride, and soon you will be giving back to the rest of us.

As far as Powermouth.... Ban him. He contributes NOTHING to the forum. I'm voting him off the island.

+1
    Poor little guy, it is a little to late too save his fate and here is why.

If you read his recent posts, he is way out there. He has come on to this forum with a bad attitude. This is ashame because he could learn a whole lot from the great people here. He has decided to lie and make himself seem like someone he is not. Even if he is joking (I don't think he is), his credibility will be forever questioned. I would like to see some pictures of this hull he has modified and created, better yet, lets see that stock intake grate on the ski after you make a 74mph run. If I knew I was right about something you can believe I would have all kinds of evidence to prove so. Where is it at you big bad powerhouse?

If he stays, I suggest we make a sticky on every Yamaha section of the forum that states "Don't believe anything GP1300R powerhouse post until he provides pictures of his hull and videos of his speeds".

I do have to admit, I laughed alot today, and it's all because of him.

He did say he was hard headed. Let him learn the hard way like we all did. If he would just use the search button and not talk so much it wouldn't be so bad. I agree with the comments being way out there and unsafe, but some people just need some direction in life. We all have had some direction from someone else at some point in our lives. Let Jerry be the director and communicate to him what is going on. If powerhouse doesn't give a honest effort to clear his name and credibility............then see ya! Just my 2 cents.

David

+1
    He has been banned for 2 days. Hopefully he will think before he posts and makes himself look like a fool.

Ok, I see your guys point. I read all his posts. He is definatly not all there.

But is this a good reason to ban him?
    I didnt read anything he did abusive....yes his ideas could be considerd dangerous, but in no way, would it ever go very far on this forum without someone stepping in to blow the bullchit horn.
    In a way he was only disagreeing with the ENTIRE forum. Now the post where he says hes been talking with yamaha and is working on a patient.......definatly bullchit........but isnt it obvious. Dont you think maby he was just flusterd with being wrong, and desided to throw some bullchit.

I just wonder if a little bit of group bashing hasnt swung everyone on a ban banwagon.
    I probably will take some bashing of my own just for putting my 2 cents in but hey thats life.
    I just think that sometimes people with decenting views or views that dont follow the general train of thought about a paticular subject, can sometimes be taken very harshly..................almost as if to say "Hey this is how it is and if you dont follow what im sayin then you are a dumbass"

When this happins usually the thread either dies or someone gets their feelings hurt and decieds not to post anymore.....This is the real problem.
    Even dumbasses can have a good ideas sometimes.

All im sayin is that maby instead of banning him. Mabey we could try and help him overcome his shortcomeings by instructing him instead of bashing him and his bad ideas.,,, please re-read your posts and try and have an objective view about it .
    jmo

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog800 View Post
    Ok, I see your guys point. I read all his posts. He is definatly not all there.

But is this a good reason to ban him?
    I didnt read anything he did abusive....yes his ideas could be considerd dangerous, but in no way, would it ever go very far on this forum without someone stepping in to blow the bullchit horn.
    In a way he was only disagreeing with the ENTIRE forum. Now the post where he says hes been talking with yamaha and is working on a patient.......definatly bullchit........but isnt it obvious. Dont you think maby he was just flusterd with being wrong, and desided to throw some bullchit.

I just wonder if a little bit of group bashing hasnt swung everyone on a ban banwagon.
    I probably will take some bashing of my own just for putting my 2 cents in but hey thats life.
    I just think that sometimes people with decenting views or views that dont follow the general train of thought about a paticular subject, can sometimes be taken very harshly..................almost as if to say "Hey this is how it is and if you dont follow what im sayin then you are a dumbass"

When this happins usually the thread either dies or someone gets their feelings hurt and decieds not to post anymore.....This is the real problem.
    Even dumbasses can have a good ideas sometimes.

All im sayin is that maby instead of banning him. Mabey we could try and help him overcome his shortcomeings by instructing him instead of bashing him and his bad ideas.,,, please re-read your posts and try and have an objective view about it .
    jmo
    Nope, no way! He will get someone injured or killed. We aint having it. He was told repeatedly not to run the oem intake on a modded gpr, He lied about riva telling him to do it. He lied about his hull, the patenet and he pissed off a guy who never gets pissed off RX951. Its only a 2 day ban. He will be back, I hope he can get over himself and become a positive contributer to the forums.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information