Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I Hate No Paying Jerks!

I recently sold a turbo kit for a fox body mustang to a military man in idaho.....2k for a complete kit minus the front mount intercooler. He agress to pay shipping once I find out what it will cost. I paid the ups store to package it for me to insure a safe trip and ship it totaling 125 dollars. I shipped it and told him what the cost was and once the package arrived he paypal'd me 50 dollars I emailed him and he says that the headers were discolored and not shiney like the pictures of them when they were new. everyone knows exhaust parts after being used (clearly stated they had 6k miles) that exhaust will discolor...even more so on a turbo car He said he was upset there was no front mount intercooler and did not realize that the ad stated that which is not my fault he can't read. he said "I think it's fair all things considered"

Am I wrong for thinking that he should have to pay the whole cost for shipping? Also I would expect a little more honesty from a military man. I just want my 75 bucks

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow04RXP View Post
    I recently sold a turbo kit for a fox body mustang to a military man in idaho.....2k for a complete kit minus the front mount intercooler. He agress to pay shipping once I find out what it will cost. I paid the ups store to package it for me to insure a safe trip and ship it totaling 125 dollars. I shipped it and told him what the cost was and once the package arrived he paypal'd me 50 dollars I emailed him and he says that the headers were discolored and not shiney like the pictures of them when they were new. everyone knows exhaust parts after being used (clearly stated they had 6k miles) that exhaust will discolor...even more so on a turbo car He said he was upset there was no front mount intercooler and did not realize that the ad stated that which is not my fault he can't read. he said "I think it's fair all things considered"

Am I wrong for thinking that he should have to pay the whole cost for shipping? Also I would expect a little more honesty from a military man. I just want my 75 bucks

How did you sell it to him, ebay? if so, has he left feedback yet?....if he is complaining about it, tellhim to send it all back and refund his money...MINUS the shipping costs...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    How did you sell it to him, ebay? if so, has he left feedback yet?....if he is complaining about it, tellhim to send it all back and refund his money...MINUS the shipping costs...
    i sold it through www.corral.net and all I want is my 75 bucks

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Why did you ship it before receiving all your money Im sorry but that was your mistake, you get the quote, tell the buyer how much to paypal and wait until it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by meirvin View Post
    Why did you ship it before receiving all your money Im sorry but that was your mistake, you get the quote, tell the buyer how much to paypal and wait until it comes.
    i should have but he seemed like a trust worthy person and he sent me 2 grand proptly so I figured another 125 would not be a problem

what a deuche. Tell him you owned up to your end of the deal and now he needs to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by qbzonk View Post
    what a deuche. Tell him you owned up to your end of the deal and now he needs to as well.
    I am going to try my best to be civil but I just might have to find a way to get ahold of his comanding officer and have a chat with him about his mans lack of loyalty

you got to watch out for the non paying d-bags. Def throw him under the bus!...PR...

I'd call his CO.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lurker_ View Post
    I'd call his CO.
    anyone know how to find out who someones CO is?

Johnson James J MSgt 726 ACS/SCQ
    3420 Venable Rd.
    Mountain Home, Idaho 83647

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information