First time out on new Ultra 250X

All I have to say is "WOW" I am hooked!!! My girl and I took our new 250X's out for the first time over Memorial day. We went to Big River California, which is just an the other side from Parker , AZ. We went there because we knew there would not be as much traffic as Parker would have.

First of all we are breaking them in according to the manual. We only have 3.5 hours on them now. We did not go faster then 45 mile an hour and only for 10 second burst. (BREAK IN HOURS SUCK!!!)

I am so impressed with the responsivness and handling of this craft. Much better then my old 01 GTX, Plus the small river we wee on was pretty choppy. No trouble at all for our ski's. It ripped right through the chop.

What I liked about the SKI. IN YOUR FACE HORSEPOWER!!!

What I dont like about the ski. Fuel gauge is to small.

Well I am now looking to put a couple mods on the ski. I am hoping that Ultra250TN will help me with wich mods to go with first. He seems to know alot.

I cant wait to open this thing up and see what it can really do!!!!

Mike

good luck with skis 68 mph fastest i seen on mine so far 6 hours on it just changed oil to make sure before opening it up.

Wink

I changed my oil @ five hours. It was nasty. Had a foul smell and color.
    I`m changing the oil and filter @ 10 hours.
    I ran 67.0 flat @ 3.5 hours per GPS
    I did the pump seal kit, secondary water box delete U pipe, fresh air/valve cover block-off`s, pump wedge and filled the ride plate holes. It ran a 69.5.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Jims ride plate mod and a wedge will make it even funner(if thats a word,lol) to ride. those are must have for a recreational rider.I really dont know a lot about these ski's Im just learning like evrybody else.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by desert dirt diver View Post
    All I have to say is "WOW" I am hooked!!! My girl and I took our new 250X's out for the first time over Memorial day. We went to Big River California, which is just an the other side from Parker , AZ. We went there because we knew there would not be as much traffic as Parker would have.

First of all we are breaking them in according to the manual. We only have 3.5 hours on them now. We did not go faster then 45 mile an hour and only for 10 second burst. (BREAK IN HOURS SUCK!!!)

I am so impressed with the responsivness and handling of this craft. Much better then my old 01 GTX, Plus the small river we wee on was pretty choppy. No trouble at all for our ski's. It ripped right through the chop.

What I liked about the SKI. IN YOUR FACE HORSEPOWER!!!
    What I dont like about the ski. Fuel gauge is to small.

Well I am now looking to put a couple mods on the ski. I am hoping that Ultra250TN will help me with wich mods to go with first. He seems to know alot.

I cant wait to open this thing up and see what it can really do!!!!

Mike

We were at big river on Saturday breaking in my new ultra also. Was not too crowded for a holiday weekend.

Thread Information