Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good deal?

Good deal?

Hi guys, First I want to say how great this site is, I have been reading it for a couple days and have learned a lot already. I would like to buy a rxp and i can get a 2005 from the dealer for $9,000, is this a good deal or not. I would like to get an 06 but this seems like a fairly good price. Any advice would be apreciated.

Its a good deal...There is also a free one year extended warrenty promo until march 30 i think.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeborder556
    Its a good deal...There is also a free one year extended warrenty promo until march 30 i think.
    Thanks, I think i might buy it, but i havent decided i would like an 06. Does anyone know the differences between the two? Would it be a better idea to just buy the 05 and use the money saved to buy mods.

+1
    TY, welcome to the forum

Dude, if i could get an 05 for just $9000 i would jump all over it!!!

Thanks Green Hulk I think I will get the 05. I would like to get the riva stage I kit. Does anyone know how hard it would be to install? Would I need any special tools?

+1
    Ty, the stage 1 kit comes with good directions. The biggest pain in the ass is removing the stock airbox. Getting the stage 1 kit is definately a step in the right direction.

You will need a set of torx sockets. I have them on my online store, but honestly you will probably be able to get them cheaper at your local auto parts store.

dont forget if you use coupon code "greenhulk" you get a discount in my store

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Ty, the stage 1 kit comes with good directions. The biggest pain in the ass is removing the stock airbox. Getting the stage 1 kit is definately a step in the right direction.

You will need a set of torx sockets. I have them on my online store, but honestly you will probably be able to get them cheaper at your local auto parts store.

dont forget if you use coupon code "greenhulk" you get a discount in my store
    Thanks, when I buy the kit I will buy it from your store, but I dont know when I would be able to buy it, probably sometime this summer.

There is no real differences between the 05 and the 06 except for what you said, color. I am about to purchase an rxp and if i found an 05 like you did i would jump on it because they are all sold out where i live.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeborder556
    There is no real differences between the 05 and the 06 except for what you said, color. I am about to purchase an rxp and if i found an 05 like you did i would jump on it because they are all sold out where i live.
    Isnt there a clutch difference or is that just a rumor?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    minmal... nothing worth raving about. same material, different dimensions, still a wear and tear item

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information