Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: neighbors

+1

Angry neighbors

So a freinds wife and nephew, the kid is the same age as my daugther, wrapped our house around 11:00 pm. They bangged on the door and fled. No big deal, kind of used to it now. Well, about 20 minutes later I hear another bang on the door and again saw no one. Figured they came around for one more round and would have my daughter clean up the next day. The wife and I laught it off and decided since we were up we would go for a midnight snack. Go outside and find my truck and house were now egged too. Called my daughter, who is @ another friends, tell her she better call her buds to see which wise ass went to far. Get a call a little later from my freinds nephew admitting to the wrapping but not the egging, which I know this kid and there is NO WAY he would do something like that. So now I figure that the 2 little devil children boys from across the street, 1 is 14 and the other 12, saw the wrapping take place and figured they would take it up a notch and stick to the people who wrapped the house. The 2 boys are notorious for this kind of shit, cops have been to their home many of times. Now, do I go to their parents and accuse their kids of this or wait another hour or 2 and lob over a dozen eggs and then meet the dad in the morning and say that the assholes got us both.
    What would you do?

+1
    Well when I was a little younger we used to do something a little harder to clean up. If you have a paper shredder, just shred any little piece of paper you can find and put it in a trash bag until you have enough to pour all over their yard. There is no way you can rake up all of those little pieces of paper.

I know its a little too late now, but it may work next time.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    So a freinds wife and nephew, the kid is the same age as my daugther, wrapped our house around 11:00 pm. They bangged on the door and fled. No big deal, kind of used to it now. Well, about 20 minutes later I hear another bang on the door and again saw no one. Figured they came around for one more round and would have my daughter clean up the next day. The wife and I laught it off and decided since we were up we would go for a midnight snack. Go outside and find my truck and house were now egged too. Called my daughter, who is @ another friends, tell her she better call her buds to see which wise ass went to far. Get a call a little later from my freinds nephew admitting to the wrapping but not the egging, which I know this kid and there is NO WAY he would do something like that. So now I figure that the 2 little devil children boys from across the street, 1 is 14 and the other 12, saw the wrapping take place and figured they would take it up a notch and stick to the people who wrapped the house. The 2 boys are notorious for this kind of shit, cops have been to their home many of times. Now, do I go to their parents and accuse their kids of this or wait another hour or 2 and lob over a dozen eggs and then meet the dad in the morning and say that the assholes got us both.
    What would you do?

LEAVE A DOZEN EGGS OUT IN THE SUN FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN VENGEANCE SHALL BE YOURS

+1
    Find some fresh dog chit somewhere, put it in a bag and light in on fire and place it at their door step, then ring the door bell.

+1
    Those little bas-turds are goona get it. I'm going to let this settle a while and then resurrect my anger @ a later date, with your ideas.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Those little bas-turds are goona get it. I'm going to let this settle a while and then resurrect my anger @ a later date, with your ideas.
    Thats what I would do

Let them forget about, then get them real good later.

+1
    I like how you roll Rich.

+1
    Good idea, let the dust settle, then frag them with rotten eggs. And the kids will get in trouble from their Dad and have to clean it up. Be careful though, had a knock and run turn tragic down in S.Fl. and the kid got shot in the back with a .40.

+1
    Your right skip. I warn my daughter of this all of the time. I know when I hear noises, the first thing I do is reach for my 9.

I'm with WFO, let it settle then get em when it's quite so they don't know who it came from.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information