+1

International Shipping

Anyone know a place cheaper than USPS Priority International? UPS and FedEx are showing $200+ and USPS is showing about $100..I'm not talking like 2-3 day delivery but not much more than 10 days either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I bet I could get a round trip flight to these countries and hand deliver the packages for cheaper than these places are offering.

+1
    USPS is gonna be your best bet. I have looked int o them all to ship stuff and it is exspensive with the other guys.

Ditto.

Even the USPS bumped rates last month. We're getting overseas orders and although we're a prefered UPS shipper, USPS is 1/3 the cost.

Looked into everyone and it looks like we're stuck...

+1
    We don't just ship skis and motors. What are you trying to ship? If you are only interested in the cheapest way then the usps is the way to go. If you want something you can track then I can help. Typically I can get it there for 40% or better off UPS or FEDEX with DHL. No matter what people say about DHL they are the vest International. We do over 1 million packages a month with them and can save you some serious International bucks. Shipping is all I do ask around I have done lots of stuff for folks here.
    John
    888-864-7477

Check out DHL for pricing

www.DHL.com

+1
    I checked the dhl site yesterday and it was kind of hard to navigate. I'm only shipping about 3-5 packages for now, 20lbs. each.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Hey Fizzle, how long would it take to put one of your setups into a RXT w/ stock exhaust location? If not long I was wondering if you had a used one laying around that I could "demo" next weekend. I don't want to do any major wrenching but if we could slide it in there in about 1 hour I'd like to give it a spin. I filled the rideplate holes on the RXP and some other things so it's probably faster than I am now. I can't have you passing me on my own loaner ski. I would have took the resonator out of it, but that was more hassle than I wanted. Had it been a RXT I'd jerked it out of there.

+1
    Hey JFizzleJR
    Call me and I will give you better pricing than you will get on the DHL website. Give me a couple of shipments you have done and I will give you a quote. Need origin zip, dest zip and city and country. Size of box, weight and customs value. Does you customer tkae care of customs?
    John

Thread Information