Thread: duo exhaust

Question duo exhaust

how to make duo exhaust? anyone got pictures ?

+1
    I believe top banana has the duals.

I do have one but it is a different solution that what you are looking for, I believe!?
    I have a throught the hull exhaust (like the RIVA) except that the tube is welded onto to the waterbox and goes straight out the back and I retained the original exhaust including the mufflers. I made the through hull exhaust with a cap so I can block it off. This way I can run my "loud" exhaust if I like it and can run it factory quite if I block the through hull off (takes 30sec.).
    Well, if you are interested I can send you pics but if you want a true "dual exhaust" this is a different solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    Well, if you are interested I can send you pics but if you want a true "dual exhaust" this is a different solution.
    yes please, can you send me or post some photos of it ? Thanks

why dont u get an cut out... you can have it on a manual pull cable or a 12volt switch....

i want to know that the 2nd pipe is coming out of the waterbox or after the waterbox thereis a "Y" pipe and the two.... ....doas it make sence?

OK, my one is coming straight out of the end of the waterbox (towards the end of the ski) then there is a very short silicon coupler which attaches it to the through hull fitting. It is very direct out. Therefore I didn't open the waterbox but simply cut a hole into it where i welded a short aluminum tube on. This way I didn't need to make the water box mod and if I block off the through hull exhaust (with a special cap and two screws) I will have the original exhaust setup.....the very very quite one. If I open it up, my setup is slightly louder that the RIVE through hull but not too much....actually nicer
    I will ave my ski back on Friday and will let you have all the pics and also some of the prototype making process.
    Cheers, X

+1
    Ive got twins(dual) there is a video clip on here somewhere .Hoss hows things in you neck of the wood still drinkin

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    OK, my one is coming straight out of the end of the waterbox (towards the end of the ski) then there is a very short silicon coupler which attaches it to the through hull fitting. It is very direct out. Therefore I didn't open the waterbox but simply cut a hole into it where i welded a short aluminum tube on. This way I didn't need to make the water box mod and if I block off the through hull exhaust (with a special cap and two screws) I will have the original exhaust setup.....the very very quite one. If I open it up, my setup is slightly louder that the RIVE through hull but not too much....actually nicer
    I will ave my ski back on Friday and will let you have all the pics and also some of the prototype making process.
    Cheers, X
    Thanks in advanca...

Hi PET,
    here are the promissed pics of my "dual" exhaust. What you can see is the "through Hull" exhaust.
    I completely retained the original exhaust and didn't change a thing in it.
    If you look closly you will see two small holes with threats in it. These holes are used to screw on the "block off" onto the Through hull exhaust outlet. This is putting the ski back into the original very quite version.
    The outlet for the trough hull exhaust on the waterbox is simply welded on the rear end of the waterbox and connects straight to the exhaust outlet.
    This way I didn't need to make the "usual" waterbox mod and the sound of the original exhaust is exactly like stock.
    The sound with the Free Flow Exhaust is awsome!! It eats the RIVA through hull alive
    Let me know if you like it??
    Cheers,
    X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exhaust02x.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	27552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exhaust03x.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	27553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exhaust04x.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	27554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XBO005x.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	27555  

Thread Information