Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Worx intake grate anyonr got it ?

Just looking for feedback on results for smooth water. They say no top speed loss. Is hookup alot better. I noticed some cavitatoin after intalling rpm kit . This may help. Don't want top speed loss though not in the chop to often.

i have also got some cavitation after installing the rpm kit with the 14/21 prop ... has anyone else had this problem ? how did you stop it ? i ordered the worx grate to try and get more water into the pump should have it soon to install and test ? if not i think i will send my stock prop to impros to re-pitch it 13.5/20 or ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skamm14 View Post
    i have also got some cavitation after installing the rpm kit with the 14/21 prop ... has anyone else had this problem ? how did you stop it ? i ordered the worx grate to try and get more water into the pump should have it soon to install and test ? if not i think i will send my stock prop to impros to re-pitch it 13.5/20 or ?

Let me know how you like the worx grate. Hopefully it won't scrub any top speed off.

I ordered the R&D ride plate, and am HOPING the WORX intake will fit on it. Has anyone used the R&D along with the worx intake?
    I do a lot of ocean riding, so I'm more concerned with HOOKUP as opposed to top speed. On a ride last weekend, we went to Catalina, and I was in the air more often than on the water. Wayy to much off the water, I'm hoping the new ride plate and worx intake will keep me hooked up more.

well i hope it fits but i was told by a reliable source it will aaronc and i ordered ours together from a guy used and we have them and aaron is putting his on today and gonna test soon i will have mine on tonight but i wont be on my ski till next week as this is my daughters last weekend of swimming for the year.i can tell you the riva sponsons helped alot with the rid plate if you adjust them for your riding conditions

+1
    I will have my grate on tonight and test tomorrow. I'm also looking for better hookup since the water conditions are hardly ever ideal. I can't believe how much the sponsons helped stability in every condition. Especially riding 2 up since I have my girlfriend with me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
    I will have my grate on tonight and test tomorrow. I'm also looking for better hookup since the water conditions are hardly ever ideal. I can't believe how much the sponsons helped stability in every condition. Especially riding 2 up since I have my girlfriend with me a lot.
    you hit the nail on the head. Its NEVER ideal conditions on the ocean. I've done little lake riding, so I cant really make a comment on lakes. Ocean though, forgetaboutit. I'll see what AARONC says, he's been a pioneer on the 15F mods. So, Sponsons huh, which ones did you guys pick up, the WORX, or the RIVA?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    you hit the nail on the head. Its NEVER ideal conditions on the ocean. I've done little lake riding, so I cant really make a comment on lakes. Ocean though, forgetaboutit. I'll see what AARONC says, he's been a pioneer on the 15F mods. So, Sponsons huh, which ones did you guys pick up, the WORX, or the RIVA?

I got the Riva with the RPM kit and what a difference. I think any aftermarket ones will be a big improvment. Worx, Beachouse, Riva etc.

Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    I got the Riva with the RPM kit and what a difference. I think any aftermarket ones will be a big improvment. Worx, Beachouse, Riva etc.
    Sweeet, I'm too broke to get the entire RPM kit at once, so I'll be piece parting it. Hope my overtime helps for the next 3 weeks. Get this baby to ~66 for an endurance race coming up in July. LBC-Catalina...

In ocean, my 15f jump allready... but i don't want to lose top speed in flat sea...

I've got a 15f 07 with air intake, primary waterbox modded, wedge pump 2°...

Can i put a WORX intake grate ? a aquavein ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information