Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9

    Stuttering after a big jump.

    Today, I was riding and I jumped a pretty big wave. Probably got 3 or 4 ft of air. When I landed, the engine started stuttering. It did this for about 10 seconds and cleared up. Ran good the rest of the day. Anybody have any idea what happened?

    Mike


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    Today, I was riding and I jumped a pretty big wave. Probably got 3 or 4 ft of air. When I landed, the engine started stuttering. It did this for about 10 seconds and cleared up. Ran good the rest of the day. Anybody have any idea what happened?

    Mike
    TOPS

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    TOPS
    Um. . . Whatsat? Is that the mercury switch that kills it if it flips? Do people just tolerate this?

    Mike

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    Um. . . Whatsat? Is that the mercury switch that kills it if it flips? Do people just tolerate this?

    Mike
    Yes! I know that it sucks, just like opas!

  5. #5
    BOOSTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ARUBA
    Posts
    359
    Where is the TOPS located, i'm having the same issues

  6. #6
    pet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington DC metro
    Posts
    1,317
    same here...if i can remove it PLEASE some body let us know how

    Thank you

  7. #7
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Just keep ur trim down when u jump. It only really happends when ur on the throddle in air and ur pointing stright up.

  8. #8
    pet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Washington DC metro
    Posts
    1,317
    soo is there a way to disconect or remove or what ever this thing is ?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,145
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Dude, if that's 8-10 ft seas, then my weiner is 14" long.

    Let me now rephrase my first post. "Probably got 6-8 ft of air."

    Mike

  10. #10
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    Dude, if that's 8-10 ft seas, then my weiner is 14" long.

    Let me now rephrase my first post. "Probably got 6-8 ft of air."

    Mike
    Here well the video was not 8-10 you are correct. The report was saying 8-10 my buddies gpr wasnt running right so we stayed inside the inlet out by the beach they were bigger .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Yamaha VX110 cranks but won't start, after I tried to jump it.
    By Movicomp in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 10:17 AM
  2. struggling after steep wave jumps
    By ROB RXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. SoFlaRiders- Barbaro's Big Jump- Gustav Waves at us
    By FasstPhilip in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:40 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:53 PM
  5. 1996 Polaris SLT780 up 1000RPMs after a jump.
    By ktho in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •