Thread: Ipod Nano

Ipod Nano

Anyone know anything about these things? I bought one for my GF but she refused to accept it as a random gift, so i decided to keep it for myself. Im not a computer expert, but i think im figuring it out.

Can i d/l songs via morpheus or kazaa and use them on it? or do i have to go to thier site and pay?

+1
    ya i just got one thsi weekend, you can use stolen music if you want, just when you open your itunes software just go to add file to library and find the location of your downloaded music and select whatever files you want to put into itunes and then update your ipod, and your set

OMG DONT USE KAZAA!!! Just use bit torrent, its so much faster! And no spyware.... Edonkey is a good peer to peer filesharer, and its still ok after the lawsuit.

snag this client - http://www.utorrent.com/

and use this page to find the torrents - http://www.mininova.org/
    it doesnt matter where you find the torrent, micro torrent will always be your client.

If you want a good program to name your songs get Music Brainz Tagger - http://musicbrainz.org/

Sometimes I start to feel bad about warez, but then I listen to a song about how much money a singer has (thats all any rapper sings about anymore) and I feel all warm and fuzzy again...

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    I've been using Bearshare without any issues but i guess thats mostly people's opinions. I think i've got my self the mother of all portable toys this christmas. I got a PSP with a 4 GIG hard drive and extended life battery, FM modulator, USB transfer cable, software, car charger, and house charger. I have 373 songs on it, tons of pictures, a PWC video, backgrounds, and i've only used half of my hard drive capacity. I also have Need for speed most wanted and Socom fireteam bravo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0189_620.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	1833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0188_155.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	376.4 KB 
ID:	1834  

Limewire is the best out there. Use the piratebay.org for bittorrent...best for music/tv/movies hands down.

yea i use limewire pro its the best i have found. i also use this program to get all my music on my ipod nano. here is the link

http://www.vonnieda.org/vPod/

you have to turn your setting on manage music manualy so it dosent update every time you plug the ipod in. it works great you get all your music on your hole computer with this little program. it takes a little while for it to get all your music the first time but then it is easy as hell. just dont select all manualy select all or it will freeze up some times.

+1

Re: Ipod Nano

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee
    Anyone know anything about these things? I bought one for my GF but she refused to accept it as a random gift, so i decided to keep it for myself. Im not a computer expert, but i think im figuring it out.

Can i d/l songs via morpheus or kazaa and use them on it? or do i have to go to thier site and pay?
    What do you mean she didn't accept it as a random gift?

Re: Ipod Nano

Quote Originally Posted by miket
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettee

What do you mean she didn't accept it as a random gift?
    I bought it just to give it to her for no reason, and she refused to accept it.

Limewire is is the best!

Thread Information