Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Heres Som Video From Tropical Storm Barry. Having some fun in Ft Laauderdale beach

Here is some Video of us on Sat june 2nd. Check it out Waves were 8-10 and we were the only ones out . Please comment and rate on youtube. Thanks Again

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFOQLelWmTU[/YOUTUBE]

+1
    It was a good video until the last part of video of the guy splashing the person with the camera. That's a good video of what NOT to do on your skis.

Call me old fashion but that's just fucking lame.

If I were you I'd edit that part out of it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by miketrin View Post
    It was a good video until the last part of video of the guy splashing the person with the camera. That's a good video of what NOT to do on your skis.

Call me old fashion but that's just fucking lame.

If I were you I'd edit that part out of it.

It was just for the video. We don't role that way. Already know some people that have gotten hurt from doing it. He was actually quit far away from me when it happened. But still i know where Eur coming from.

+1
    I figured there was some zoom being used. I have 2 videos out there where the zoom on the video makes it looks like I am in a nowake zone but I do know better. Sorry to get worked up, it's something i see at the Lake of the Ozarks all the time and it pisses me off big time! I don't care who the rider is, big guy or small, i make it a point to say something.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by miketrin View Post
    I figured there was some zoom being used. I have 2 videos out there where the zoom on the video makes it looks like I am in a nowake zone but I do know better. Sorry to get worked up, it's something i see at the Lake of the Ozarks all the time and it pisses me off big time! I don't care who the rider is, big guy or small, i make it a point to say something.

I hear yea bud. People just dont relize when u do something like spinning out , you never know if the back is going to come out from under u and slide. A guy from here that i ride with let someone ride his ski and her boyfriend tryed to spash her and ended up sliding into her and knocked her out and did over 4 grand of damage to the ski. That is one reason i like ocean riding then lake. Alot of people like to just mess around and splash. I dont play that way. what also funny after he splashed me i said dont do that let me see if u can upload that part haha .

click

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h2...t=P6090597.flv

See i told him!!
    Last edited by ADAMBOMB; 06-04-2007 at 04:33 PM.

+1
    I Agree with Mike. We do need to promote safe riding and not portray anything that is unsafe.

Its cool to have fun and have a blast, but be careful posting unsafe acts on the forum.

Adam, we appreciate you taking this constructively.

It will help to edit that part out.

Becareful and ride safe.

btw: We do enjoy the videos you post up !! Just be more careful in content as we need to support safe riding and uphold our forum rules.

Thanks again for Sharing your fun time !!

I think we should dub you the video guy Adam. Looks like fun. I need to get a weekend off and head down there SOON!!!!

Please dont take this the wrong way I am just asking but what is wrong with splashing someone. I only have a short time on a ski and we used to do this to each other sometimes and use my 20 footer to make waves to jump. I didnt know something can happen. Is it because the impeller can come out or something like that?

+1
    In TX (I dont know about other states), the law states that you can not be within 50ft of another person or vessel above idle speed. If you are splashing people you are definately too close and WILL (not might) cause someone to get hurt. You never know when the ski is going to "unhook" and slide uncontrolably.

+1

This Is Why You Dont Splash

This is a pic of the damage when someone tried to spray someone riding my RXP(which was three weeks old when it happened).
    He was riding an RXT and hit the front of my ski with the back end of his ski and continued up the front of my ski causing $2,000 in damage to the fiber with spider cracks across the whole front. You could reach into the ski through the hole. The Hood and mirror assembly had to be replaced which came to over $2,000. The rider of my ski was hit by the back of the RXP and she had was knocked silly off my ski. The rider had to be hospitalized.

This happened one year ago Memorial Day weekend and the rider has not paid me a penny. We just went to small claims court and should get the judgment this week.

So you can see how some guys get real mad when they see or hear about this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P7130044.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	27173  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information