Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    +1

Hulk - future mods

Okay guy's, just thought i would share whats going on with me and my ski and what i have planned for the future.

Right now im running 78+ with the "secret mod" and a slipping sc clutch. I am certain that more speed is to come once i get my SC issue resolved.
    (i promise i will share with you the secret mod once i'm given permission)

The next thing im going to test will be Daniel's bored throttle body. Im holding out high hopes for this piece and it's something that nobody that i know of has actually tried yet so im really excited about this. Im not expecting any top speed increases, but i think i will see better acceleration. Time will tell!

Im looking forward to getting my reflashed ECU with the 10+ HP. It should be interesting. I spoke to Mark today and he told me they have all been sent off to Austria

Next on the agenda is a radical supercharger mod. I don't know if i will go with Les's C spec charger, or the Vortech mod. I guess it just depends on who can put one in my hands first.

With the supercharger mod I will run Nils fuel controller to meet the additonal fuel requirements. With my new air/fuel gauge it should be pretty easy to dial in.

"IF" things go well i will graduate from the RR ECU and fuel controller and drop the cash down for the Rotax Racing EMS system. That's when things should get very interesting.

All these power adders are great, but i still maintain that the big speed is in the hull. I am currently working on a rideplate mod that will build lift and also improve straightline tracking as well as make the ski handle like it's on rails. More to come on this later. Anyone know of a good CNC machinist? Daniel???

Also on the agenda is a hull true and to paint the top deck dark green to get with the "green hulk" theme

So thats it boys! I have a busy winter ahead of me, but i think it will all pay off with 80+ mph speeds every time i pull the trigger

think ya know what you'll be selling?
    I had some money after Christmas to blow but I spent it all on new paintball gear. Currently shooting an 06' Spyder Electra w/eyes halo B drive hopper, Smart parts 14" tear drop barrel, 21" core sniper barrel, smart parts Hpa 68 cu" tank, remote coil, with six extra pods. We've played the past three weekends and had a ball

+1
    Sounds great jerry! I hope these will be out soon as well. I also think that the TB boring, will yield bigger results all across the board. It may run it a little on the lean side but , now you will be able to tell with the guages, and can fix that with nills fuel controller, and injectors if needed.

oh, and I want first dibs on your old fuel controller ,and injectors,(WHEN) you go with the EMS system...lol

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Jerry what do you think the odds are you'll see 80mph before Mudbug? Also what do you think the odds of a huge ass 3 seater running near or at those speeds?

+1
    Cool deal Jason, i know your ski will make a nice home for those parts

jerry sounds like u have some great plans and lots of work to keep u busy this winter. i enjoy reading about what u guys do to ur skis. it amazes me what u guys think of and the new ideas. keep them coming and good luck with ur ski!

+1
    I allready know who will have the fastest GTX/RXT this summer...And unless you plan on going to Smith Mountain Lake...You probably will never see them...That is unless we talk them into going to MudBug...
    Could see some SICK three seaters this summer too you RXP nuts!!..lol
    As I have said I know of 2 that are going to be pushing unknown territory..
    And not to mention when our friend Burnwater drops what he is currently doing and starts to tear into his machines again...I think he was the first to toy with the modified sc housing...He just payed the price with heavy valves....

fabrication guru rapidacceleration's Avatar
    +1
    hey jerry,
    what do you need machined??
    shoot me a email. things around the shop will be slow for a few more weeks so ive got plenty of time on my hands.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by two2curupt
    I allready know who will have the fastest GTX/RXT this summer....
    Mike what kind of speeds are we talkin here? Better yet what kind of mods are we talking. Or is all that secret? I think i'll have a contender this summer if all goes as planned. But getting married, buying a house, and having a sick GTX is going to be a miracle to pull off in 4 months.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i believe you are up against a 300 HP 3-seater josh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information