Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new gp1300r owner

just found this site and wanted to introduce myself. i just got a 07 gp1300r after selling the 2000 kawi stx di i had. only had it one month before i rode a gpr and loved it. ill be riding in barnaget bay nj if anyones around ther.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kw1605 View Post
    just found this site and wanted to introduce myself. i just got a 07 gp1300r after selling the 2000 kawi stx di i had. only had it one month before i rode a gpr and loved it. ill be riding in barnaget bay nj if anyones around ther.

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome to greenhulk, I also ride in Barneget Bay/Berkeley Island here in Jersey...looking forward to hooking up sometime. If you see an 02' GPR tearing it up out there odds are it's me..LOL

btw..my ski is down for right now but I'll be in the water within the next couple of weeks...lol

Dave

welcome. i just bought one too.

WARNING! This hobby can become addictive and expensive very fast if you get hooked!

Now that you had your warning. WELCOME, and the first things you need are a GPS and an aftermarket tach for testing purposes.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by porksword View Post
    WARNING! This hobby can become addictive and expensive very fast if you get hooked!

Who are you tellin' I'm actually on the phone working a deal out on an RXP. yes I said it. I'm probalby losing my mind as we speak. just ignore me, i worked nights this weekend and I am still groggy. but I'm still gonan go look at this ski at a local dealer.

o.k...ignore I posted that. I'm so ate up with this hobby it ain't funny

Welcome to the "Darkside" Billy, Welcome.
    It'll be OK I promise.

+1
    Welcome to the forum kw!

Lots of great people here to help you out. Excellent choice of ski by the way too.

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Who are you tellin' I'm actually on the phone working a deal out on an RXP. yes I said it. I'm probalby losing my mind as we speak. just ignore me, i worked nights this weekend and I am still groggy. but I'm still gonan go look at this ski at a local dealer.

o.k...ignore I posted that. I'm so ate up with this hobby it ain't funny
    It's nice to see I'm not alone, 3rd Shift workers tend to do and say some interesting things. My day starts at 9pm and goes till 9am...so I tend to do a lot of reading and posting while the rest of the boys...are dreaming of tiny tach readings in the 80's...LOL

Dave

welcome to the forums, I too can be seen in the barnegat bay and berkeley area... good luck with the 07, and dont be afraid to ask questions if you get the itch to modify your boat. hopefully our trial and error, may help you make a wiser decision on a mod or a part.

PS - the speedometer (aka dreamometer) sucks. If you want to know how fast you are really going, I recommend a Garmin GPS of some sort. You would be amazed at how far off the speedo is, especially in the choppy bays...

...and you third shift guys... hats off to ya's. I work up to 16+ hours a day as needed to get a job complete on deadline, but I could never work a straight overnight shift every night.. id go crazy...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information