Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Congrats to both of you.

man nice jobs guys, keep up the good work and keep us informed. first time racing and finshing 2nd do to a bad first turn is great and means u should be winning some in the near future.

+1
    Finshing that good at your first race and it being nationals is impressive. I'm sure we will be seeing his name in the top 3 this year. I'm racing novice stock supercourse this year(1st year racing). Hopefully I can make the drive out to Texas for the nationals. Like to see how I compare to you guys.

+1
    RA...RA...Chris He Did one hell of a job It sucks, you never expect to have to make that decision. Being in the lead isn't bad after 2 laps, But even now I catch myself looking back to see... OH SpIT My first race I missed 7 Jawz, Pro-Am 1200 R/A SS and 4-STROKE R/A SS National Supercourse Champ

Anonymous

Great job

Yeah Chris you did well..Now we have alot of work to do and we now have 65 days and 9 sundays to get you ready to go get what you should have gotten last year. I think I will report his progress as we go..Heck maybe even some pics ..Man Im tellin you this kid has alot of heart and he wants to win ...RIGHT Chris?
    Jawz gimme a shout..need to talk at ya! 214-498-3592
    Later

Thread Information