Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Website may not be suitable for small children WOT's Avatar

Aaarrrrggghhhhhh

Here I am trying to get my metal washers installed and my supercharger back on so that I'll be ready to go to the mudbug good and early tomorrow morning and it happens.......I drop one of those damned little bitty needle bearings. If I can't get a new set of needle bearings locally, I guess I won't be going to the mudbug....

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap dammit.

+1
    I have some extra needle pins. I can leave one at the front desk for you in an envelope. PM me your name and i will leave it at the desk in the morning under your name.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar

Talking

hey, if you don't mind Jerry, you can just leave the GPRXP at the front desk....name's Sean, I'll leave right now and pick it up as soon as I get there

+1

ok, so there I am hanging my head low like a kid that just found out his puppy got ran over when low and behold I see something kinda shiny on the garage floor.

Yep, it's my long lost needle bearing! (after I had cussed up and down and looked for it for about an hour and then came and vented online here that I can't find my damned needle bearing. But, alas I have it. I cleaned it, and I now have them all installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I have some extra needle pins. I can leave one at the front desk for you in an envelope. PM me your name and i will leave it at the desk in the morning under your name.
    Thanks for the offer Jerry: you are truly a one of a kind! Now, all I have to do is check the slip moment, do the red locktite, put the SC back on and snug everything down and I'll be ready to go.

Oh, and as an interesting point, none of my 3 SC bolts that hold it on the motor are star bolts; they are all 5/16 standard hex heads. I wonder if they changed that for 2006 or something.

someone done pulled your SC'er already

Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post

Oh, and as an interesting point, none of my 3 SC bolts that hold it on the motor are star bolts; they are all 5/16 standard hex heads. I wonder if they changed that for 2006 or something.
    They did, 06's are the first year ure they did. I think 10mm works too.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanCucf View Post
    someone done pulled your SC'er already
    Nope, I bought the ski brand new with 0 hrs of run time, and I've done all the maintenance myself. It looks like seadoo stopped using the torx screw for those bolts....

Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    none of my 3 SC bolts that hold it on the motor are star bolts; they are all 5/16 standard hex heads.
    Same with my 06'

first I've heard.....Great though! Lucky you. Don't have to deal with those stupid torx.......Between the ski's and my Jeep I've learned to severly hate torx bolts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information