A few questions about my RXP

I just have a few questions. Im still a newb here so Im still trying to read around and learn.

I have a leftover 04 model that I bought a few months ago. My father picked the ski up for me so Im not 100% sure if the dealer winterized it when they got it ready. Im going to call and find out, but what do I need to do to get it ready to put it in the water in the spring? I have ridden jet-skis when I was younger, but I haven't had to perform the maintence that I will now. Any help will be appreciated. I will probably have my local performance shop in town help me with getting it ready for the spring and oil changes, etc. He is a former Bombardier tech and a good friend. Are the RXP's fairly easy to get ready, etc?

I am going to buy the rotax power pipe install that, and install the Iridium IXU 27 plugs before I put it in the water. What can I expect for RPM's and speeds? Just wondering what is normal.

I also have the Riva Stage I kit, but I am going to wait until the 10 hr service to install that. What should I expect for RPMs then with everything installed?

Like I said I am still fairly new to this forum and RXP's, so any help would be appreciated, I want to do everything right and learn before hand, so that I don't have to learn the hard way.

Thank you,

Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Theres not much to worry about,It'll probablely run 7900 and with the air intake 8100, best gains solas 13-18 or 14-19 impeller Good luck!

St. Charles, MO
    Go to the Technical Info section and browse to your eyes bleed. Lots of great info and a good place to start. These folks have taken good care of me.
    Next step, search around for the service manual. I got mine on ebay for 15 bucks.
    Best of luck!

Thread Information